Reviews

Cool Saff

Quote Originally Posted by sexy.saffron.uk View Post
    Really???????????
    Really ....................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

2. Smile Really???????

Paws, what more is there to say?, I responded to you and your side kick annon the monkey! earlier.

Kissess, Saff x x x

Reviews

Wink Saff

Paws, what more is there to say?, I responded to you and your side kick annon the monkey! earlier.

Kissess, Saff x x x
    Now Saff you are only the latest in a long long line of challengers ............... what makes you think you can do any better than they did???

Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 10-09-08 at 19:48.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

4. Smile Paws......

paw's i don't really care what other's have said, i'm my own person so i can say what i want, i'm not challenging, i'm just trying to put my point across, which you appear not to accept that is your privlage, but im entitled to mine.

Saff x

Thumbs down

i'm not challenging, i'm just trying to put my point across, Saff x
    oh buzz off saffran, youre out of your league here lady Look! This thread, as the title suggests is a competition between big paws and I. I was winning til you came along and proved to be an easy target ol girl You backed down like a sissy but I put him in his box. ciao liz

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    oh buzz off saffran, youre out of your league here lady Look! This thread, as the title suggests is a competition between big paws and I. I was winning til you came along and proved to be an easy target ol girl You backed down like a sissy but I put him in his box. ciao liz
    Lizzie Dripping - you are fast becoming the female equivelant of Flypan - Naomi!!!

You are playing a game of who blinks first over the internet????

Yawn oh yawn

Default paws............

please have more of ur babies with me

Reviews

Talking

Hi Annon,

Im really sorrry,

but i speak to the organ grinder,

NOT the monkey,

Sorry hunni, everyone know's your the side kick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxxx Saff x
    Now that was funny thanks but it's a good way to avoid the question rather than to address it, thanks for confirming what I and others have already suspected, that Funtimes is your pimp.

Oh and monkey, I'm not the one with a pimp boss!!
    Last edited by anon361; 11-09-08 at 15:47. Reason: Was tired this morning and said something out of character!!

9. Smile hi

you and who?

10. Smile hello' is there anybody in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post

Sorry u'd felt lke i'd taken your limlight away, forget about cyberspace join me nfor a drink then we'l see who's the sissy is safffxxx ps is that why u were kicked off iie your the lady i don't think so insults,

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast