Thread: For anyone who is going to read the Entire Sane Forum thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Im no dingleberry,

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I am well thank you just making my sports bag ready for gym while game is on in TV,
    presently one nil to Ireland....hurrayy!!!!

Westside you can be my personal dingleberry anytime and hang around with me

Keep in touch Dingle,dangle!!!..
    Making a sports bag?Hey Sexy no need.you can buy a half decent sports bag in any sports shop in dub

The match?Id be more concerned about the economy than the match at this stage Sexy.

What good is a ball if we've got no pitch?
    Westside.

Afterthought.Feckin ladooooooo said everything would be fine.Ladooooooooo i told you,i fuckin told you over a year ago that it would come to this and the migration to this country will dragged in down.We ,depsite what the Irish would like to belive are not a rich country.Wealth does not mean invisable wealth, borrowed wealth.My great granny ows me a million.Im loaded.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thumbs up

It will be fine jeez louise can't the cso (government) get a break. The budget will be so good that we will all be better off by about 20cent a day, so you can spend that extra cash on penny whistles and jelly's let the good times roll !!!!

God naomi you are one purrty gurl !!!
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 06-09-08 at 18:54. Reason: None of your business to be honest

Default Ladooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    It will be fine jeez louise can't the cso (government) get a break. The budget will be so good that we will all be better off by about 20cent a day, so you can spend that extra cash on penny whistles and jelly's let the good times roll !!!!

God naomi you are one purrty gurl !!!
    The budget is the spending of Gov finances for this coming year.Not the bloody travel agents.Ladoooooooo i really think you should put your name forward for Minister For Finance.I really think youll do a great job.Seriously,no messing,you know your stuff.

Plane ticket for Hong Kong please,
    Westside.