Thread: Exit stage left VSG

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Exit stage left VSG

Hi folks,just want to say goodbye to all of you,perhaps for the final time,to Rocker and Buck,we would have made a great three amigo's,chevy chase style,to Morpheus,my long lost twin,well keep posting man,yours was always the voice of reason,to Mer the butter god,keep at it my son,she is out there ,to LDM,my arch ?,lol,you were always a great craic,between the two of us Lara needs a manly man and tights just does not do it,to the rest of the male posters,too many to mention,it was a blast,even the Quarrr,lol,aye say good night to the girls for me Clyde,to all the beautiful ladies,Kate,Patty,Luna,Amanda,Fernanda,hang on I will be here all night at this rat,you are all special,thanks Abby for encouraging me to post,and last but not least to John Rambo,sound man,to Benny,where are you man ?,and to Doc,the shy mod,keep them in line,I bid you a fond farewell,and thanks for putting up with me,to Lara or whoever is the Mod tonight,could you ban me please,thanks.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Big J (01-09-13), client030314 (01-09-13), Clyde (31-08-13), Davybrowneyes (01-09-13), dob (02-09-13), dr love (31-08-13), mer (05-09-13), patty (02-09-13), redforever (31-08-13), samlad (02-09-13)