Thread: Belfast night Clubs either this or next weekend anyone knows any good ones?

Blog Entries

Question Belfast night Clubs either this or next weekend anyone knows any good ones?

Anyone know of any good night clubs in Belfast for this weekend?

Or any good gigs on?

All the best
    Ladyvonteese

Blog Entries

This should help Hun.

http://www.viewbelfast.co.uk/listings.aspx

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Blog Entries

Thanks Tiffeny for the link, I was in Sligo a few days ago and met a friend of “Irish Tammy” who I went for a drink with, Pearl Jam were playing in the bar we went to and they were here in Belfast. I saw them here also last night, defiantly worth checking them out if they do a gig somewhere you might be.

Really good live band but not sure why they are a tribute band with thier talent, or why they don’t keep their website updates. I never heard of them before I saw them in Sligo, they really know how to get the place buzzing.
    So all in all, I had a really good night plus met a bit of eye candy also, now recovering for our dinner dates in a couple of days. Loll

Hope you having a good weekend
    All the best
    Ladyvonteese

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    This should help Hun.

http://www.viewbelfast.co.uk/listings.aspx

Tiff xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (01-09-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Thanks Tiffeny for the link, I was in Sligo a few days ago and met a friend of “Irish Tammy” who I went for a drink with, Pearl Jam were playing in the bar we went to and they were here in Belfast. I saw them here also last night, defiantly worth checking them out if they do a gig somewhere you might be.

Really good live band but not sure why they are a tribute band with thier talent, or why they don’t keep their website updates. I never heard of them before I saw them in Sligo, they really know how to get the place buzzing.
    So all in all, I had a really good night plus met a bit of eye candy also, now recovering for our dinner dates in a couple of days. Loll

Hope you having a good weekend
    All the best
    Ladyvonteese
    Love Pearl Jam!
    Belfast is a buzzing little town! My fav bar is Kelly Cellars- great atmosphere always live musi( normally trad sessions.)
    Best club nite is prob gay nite, on a Mon in El Divino's if you like a good old dance xx
    Erotic, exciting, enchanting. A brite n bubbly Irish girl at your service! 085 1103435