Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: world war 3

Default world war 3

are we on the brink of it

as much i think the uk and usa need to fuck off and stop fighting others wars and making them worse

what happened in syria cant be overlooked

but i always found it intreasting the support for the rebels there, are they not the same crowd bush blamed the for twin towers?

then again depending ur opinion that may have been an inside job, so the american people would support there pro war president,

also anyone see some of the pictures on sky last night of some surviours the convulsions, and how there skin and eyes looked

totally off topic, and maybe a wee bit insenstive,,

but me thinks people playing with these kinda weapons cud make some zombie movies a reailty

how a toxin mutates in the air and the body, changes, its attacking the nerve system, ie brain functions etc,

its also well documented that damage to nerve system, can cause emontional changes, mood swings, agressive behaviour, now thats after an accident, what if that done using a gas? a gas which can mutate much more rapid than any disease such as say MS which causes nerve damage, and above mental factors,

seeing the pictures on sky news, doesnt seem such a far fetch idea now

mix a nerve toxin with say the rabies virus, watch it mutate can happen folks

so just saying, zombies can happen
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Blog Entries
    Reviews

already have my zombie survival plan there just incase

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mayasweet View Post
    *facepalm*

I am too hangover for this now......

Oh look i think i just saw one on the street!!! lol
    hungover ? oh poor you , so you scrape your knee again ? hope you feel better soon

Quote Originally Posted by Mayasweet View Post
    *facepalm*

I am too hangover for this now......

Oh look i think i just saw one on the street!!! lol

ill await ur cheek, when ur ringing me going ooo saoirse this client is eating my room mate face off

and now she gone mad and there both trying to eat me

and not in a sexy way!!!!!

ill just answer facepalm

regardless tho, the use of chemical weapons is such a dangerous playing field, and i do think this cud be world war 3,

i believe some predictions, cant rememebers whos said the middle east wud be the flame the ignites world war 3

plus nature has a way to rebalance herself, and this world is far too over populated to cope,

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    already have my zombie survival plan there just incase
    me too,

ive worked out how to get home, daddy has guns, rural area less population, more open spaces and our home and land easy to cut off the entrances, and post shooters etc at them

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

redforever (30-08-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    ill await ur cheek, when ur ringing me going ooo saoirse this client is eating my room mate face off

and now she gone mad and there both trying to eat me

and not in a sexy way!!!!!

ill just answer facepalm

regardless tho, the use of chemical weapons is such a dangerous playing field, and i do think this cud be world war 3,

i believe some predictions, cant rememebers whos said the middle east wud be the flame the ignites world war 3

plus nature has a way to rebalance herself, and this world is far too over populated to cope,
    This really is a lose lose situation intervene and remove assad and then i think all hell will break loose. U will have a savage civil
    war fought by several different groups of relegious fanatics all with different agendas. It will be Iraq all over again, look whats going on there still people being slaughetered everyday.
    This is so complex that there is no one simple solution, what i really wonder is that do many factions involved want a solution as
    the mayhem suits their agendas better. This is going to continue for many years to come.
    As for the use of chemical weapons it is a military fact that they have never had a decisive effect on the outcome of any conflict,
    its just the abhorrance at the sheer indiscriminate nature of the destruction they cause, targetted bullets and bombs are what
    are most effective
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (30-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    This really is a lose lose situation intervene and remove assad and then i think all hell will break loose. U will have a savage civil
    war fought by several different groups of relegious fanatics all with different agendas. It will be Iraq all over again, look whats going on there still people being slaughetered everyday.
    This is so complex that there is no one simple solution, what i really wonder is that do many factions involved want a solution as
    the mayhem suits their agendas better. This is going to continue for many years to come.
    As for the use of chemical weapons it is a military fact that they have never had a decisive effect on the outcome of any conflict,
    its just the abhorrance at the sheer indiscriminate nature of the destruction they cause, targetted bullets and bombs are what
    are most effective
    assad was winning, he was told use chemical weapons the us will be involved, why would he risk it?

now the rebels, have been looking for interventitions for forgein states, the us supports them even they are al queda which is a very intreasting stance

personal cud the rebels done this? they have admitted to having chemical capabilties and the us joining them is what they want

anyway how much oil has syria? im sure that will dictate the outcome a bit

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    assad was winning, he was told use chemical weapons the us will be involved, why would he risk it?

now the rebels, have been looking for interventitions for forgein states, the us supports them even they are al queda which is a very intreasting stance

personal cud the rebels done this? they have admitted to having chemical capabilties and the us joining them is what they want

anyway how much oil has syria? im sure that will dictate the outcome a bit
    Syria is not a big player in the oil buisness i think i saw somewhere that it will be a net importer within the next decade. It really
    has no strategic or economic value to the US other than the fact it could destabalise the whole middle east which is reflected in
    that oil prices are on the rise again. The US have no stomach for a fight here but Obama has cornered himself by saying chemical weapons are a red line issue. He cant afford to appear weak
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Syria is not a big player in the oil buisness i think i saw somewhere that it will be a net importer within the next decade. It really
    has no strategic or economic value to the US other than the fact it could destabalise the whole middle east which is reflected in
    that oil prices are on the rise again. The US have no stomach for a fight here but Obama has cornered himself by saying chemical weapons are a red line issue. He cant afford to appear weak
    the US are nervous on Russia and Iran getting involved. The British are out as most mps could see the results. France want it more than anyone. At the end of the day both sides in that war would do the same to each other. I also think it was the rebels that fired on the UN inspectors convoy in an attempt to drag the US and the UN into it. I dont think much is going to happen soon as the US need full backing of all UN countries before they go in unless they are retarded.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Im also trying to understand the difference between this chemical attack and dropping the two Atom bombs on Japan. They are pretty much the same issue.

Westside.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Magicman (30-08-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast