Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus/Robin Thicke

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Amen to that. Now that's a young woman to be looked up to.

^^ Practically the same age as Ms.Watson above actually.
    As good looking ?,lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    As good looking ?,lol.
    Oh geez. Well I have Emma Watson in as my one of my #10's so going by my own classification method.... I suppose I'd be a 3
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

After watching that video clip, I must admit that what I'm thinking is "that's it?" There's always something "outrageous" done every year at the VMA's in fairness, it gains them much publicity as is evident by all the commotion Miley Cyrus has caused. To me it looks like just a rubbish dance routine and I honestly don't understand why there's so much hype surrounding it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SexyIrishEva For This Useful Post:

Tony soprano22 (27-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    Not all child stars go mental. Take Emma Watson for example. She is just 2 years older than Miley Virus.

I guess it just goes to show what a good upbringing and education can achieve.

The previous vids were showing Miley Virus trying to be sexy, watch this and see how it should be done.

Emma Watson is such a brilliant role model I think, and is such an intelligent, down to earth person too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SexyIrishEva For This Useful Post:

client030314 (27-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SexyIrishEva View Post
    After watching that video clip, I must admit that what I'm thinking is "that's it?" There's always something "outrageous" done every year at the VMA's in fairness, it gains them much publicity as is evident by all the commotion Miley Cyrus has caused. To me it looks like just a rubbish dance routine and I honestly don't understand why there's so much hype surrounding it.

cudnt agree more it is a fact ...i see a big headline in papper earlier someting like "is this the right excample for kids" just because this girl was a disney actor or something ...silly sure she an adult now like she wasnt just goina stay a cute clean sex free for god sake anything for a story i think

Reviews

Oh geez. Well I have Emma Watson in as my one of my #10's so going by my own classification method.... I suppose I'd be a 3
    Is that a slinging scale with 3 being higher than 10 ?.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 27-08-13 at 21:54.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Is that a slinging scale with 3 being higher than 10 ?.

*LDM looks at himself*

*LDM looks at Emma Watson*

Conclusion: YOU MAD?????
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

*LDM looks at himself*

*LDM looks at Emma Watson*

Conclusion: YOU MAD?????
    Not yet but getting there.

I'm actually watching vma awards now and I'm disgusted ...it's such a shame that ridiculous 5 minute performances like Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga got so much attention,while I didn't read anywhere something about Justin Timberlake performance !this is real talent,years of hard work...imagine all the effort for dance moves,and then two minute dry humping takes all attention ... ????

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I don't see the problem with what Miley did? She lost the Hannah Montana image a long long time ago, tis a greqt song all the same, it's in my ipod, however the twerking thing is wrong it's a black hiphop thing from the 90's and the tongue thing uggh it was a terrible performance ingeneral but nothing I'd say is outrageous.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast