Thread: Hot new photos here, mayo, sligo, belfast dundalk, dublin

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Hot new photos here, mayo, sligo, belfast dundalk, dublin

HOT NEW PHOTOS HERE SLIGO, BELFAST DUNDALK, DUBLIN
    Hi guys

Leaving Galway tomorrow morning so a very big thanks for everyone for all the fun and games, sorry to those I didn’t get a chance to meet up with but I did tell you to book in advance so you wouldn’t be disappointed however I will be back in Galway for a couple of day in Sept for my birthday so it’s time to start saving. Loll
    Thanks for all of you who still can’t get enough of me and are still visiting me twice in the same day, it’s always a fantastic compliment and I enjoyed every single second of it, and still getting wet just thinking about our time together, dribble, and dribble. Loll

I will be arriving in Mayo tomorrow and having appointment on Sunday from 4pm – 9pm and on Monday from 10am – 9pm so make sure you book in advance.

Sligo Tuesday 27th – Friday 30th
    Belfast Saturday 31st – Sunday 8th
    Dundalk, Dublin, Athlone, Carlow, Roscommon, Limerick Portlaoise still to come in September
    So if you are looking for something very unique and different from the norm, with a stunning, sexy, kinky bubbly lady who will intrigue your imagination and is for sure totally very different from the rest and knows what she is doing and boy, do I do it well. Loll

Don’t forget I am 100% independent and never work from brothels and only into clean safe healthy fun with like-minded people like myself, I am always very discreet. And a lady who is up for sharing a good time which is fun for both parties and lots of laughs along the way.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foot & Shose .jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	84883Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lady Von Teese - Copy.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	84884Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leather 7.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	84885Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lingerie Fetish 2.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	84886Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteeese.com Glasses nude 1 CP.jpg 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	84887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteeese.com Me and slave giz CP.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	84888

I specia[ATTACH=CONFIGClick image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com dress wank LVTMM.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	84890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Stockings boobs CRMM.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	84891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Stockings CRMM.jpg 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	84892Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteeese.com red boobs.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	84893]84889[/ATTACH]lize in the erotic side of Fetish catering for both newbie’s and the more experienced too so don’t be shy to get in touch. But if you are just looking for someone to physically, mentally abuse you and shit all over you, then I have no interest in such meetings. I am very different to what many pre-conceived ideas are about fetish and know what I am doing.

Unlike other who advertise my photos have not been taken by a professional photographer or have been photo shopped to make me look better than I do in real life, so yes the person in the photo’s is me and who you will be meeting with, when I invite you into my dwellings when we first meet up, let the fun begin.
    So now what are you waiting for?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com black boobs 1  CPRMM.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	84889  
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 26-08-13 at 15:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

client030314 (27-08-13)