Thread: hilarious nod to equality of men and women

Default hilarious nod to equality of men and women

appartently when woman buy sex we are duped into and us silly females dont even know we are getting male hookers

the seller knows the buyers doesnt, is a quote

even as purchasers women are still seen as morons who cannot think for themselves

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-tourists.html
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Best Before (26-08-13), Sancho Panza (26-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    appartently when woman buy sex we are duped into and us silly females dont even know we are getting male hookers

the seller knows the buyers doesnt, is a quote

even as purchasers women are still seen as morons who cannot think for themselves

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-tourists.html
    Those Sneeky Devils
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Fair play to the ladies themselves - everyday we' get all 24 hours closer to our own individual demise , and ultimately , if that's what those women want and there's willing suitors to meet that demand, go out and enjoy it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Indeed. I also find it ironic how mainstream feminists believe that women have the capacity to make incredibly difficult and complex decisions when it comes to abortion, but that they somehow lose this capacity when it comes to sex work. I wonder how pro-Swedish model feminists like Susan McKay would react if a Catholic bishop told her that every woman who chooses to have an abortion is suffering from a 'false consciousness'. (I am firmly pro-choice, by the way.)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sancho Panza For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (26-08-13), Cassandra (26-08-13), milkman (26-08-13)

Women are duped, eh? I have secret video footage of how this happens:

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (26-08-13), Cassandra (26-08-13), Curvaceous Kate (26-08-13)

Blog Entries

I hate to be mixed with my response, but there are a lot of gullible women who go over there and get drawn in to a fake relationship and part with their money. The thing is £30 over there is a lot of money, so they are not spending a fortune, it's drips and drabs etc. Of course not all the women are going over there without a clue as to what is going on or what they are doing, they know full well and make the most of it. I used to know a lady who has done exactly that, but she did refer to the guy she met as her 'boyfriend', but I don't know if she kept up with it after she came back or not.

A lot of these guys are married or already in relationships.

It is a bit naughty to pretend to fall in love with someone, but I guess a lot of women need to believe it is more than just sex, so you supply what the demand is.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I hate to be mixed with my response, but there are a lot of gullible women who go over there and get drawn in to a fake relationship and part with their money. The thing is £30 over there is a lot of money, so they are not spending a fortune, it's drips and drabs etc. Of course not all the women are going over there without a clue as to what is going on or what they are doing, they know full well and make the most of it. I used to know a lady who has done exactly that, but she did refer to the guy she met as her 'boyfriend', but I don't know if she kept up with it after she came back or not.

A lot of these guys are married or already in relationships.

It is a bit naughty to pretend to fall in love with someone, but I guess a lot of women need to believe it is more than just sex, so you supply what the demand is.
    That may well be the case, but I'd imagine that many men are also taken advantage of in that way. In general, it does seem that more men than women can separate their sex lives from their love lives, but I don't think that either sex has a monopoly on gullibility.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sancho Panza For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (26-08-13), Cassandra (26-08-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sancho Panza View Post
    That may well be the case, but I'd imagine that many men are also taken advantage of in that way. In general, it does seem that more men than women can separate their sex lives from their love lives, but I don't think that either sex has a monopoly on gullibility.
    I'm very glad to hear that lol. Men do tend to be a little more predatory though. That is in my opinion, not necessarily fact.