Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman v Superman Movie Special Report

Reviews

Exclamation Batman v Superman Movie Special Report

It has been confirmed that the man who will star opposite Henry Cavill in the 2015 sequal to Man of Steel is ME!

Ben Affleck has been officially confirmed as the man to take up the mantle of the Dark Knight after recent reports showed that Christian Bale had squashed all rumours of donning the cape again.

You've heard it here first folks. 2015 will be the year where arguably the 2 greatest comic book superheros square off against each other when they star together for the first time ever in a live action movie.

Stay tuned with LDM for more DC comics movie news.

LDM out.

(now feck you guys, I'm going back to bed)
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 23-08-13 at 07:54. Reason: typos man!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Best Before (23-08-13), mer (23-08-13), Ray (23-08-13), Wolverine (23-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    It has been confirmed that the man who will star opposite Henry Cavill in the 2015 sequal to Man of Steel is ME!

Ben Affleck has been officially confirmed as the man to take up the mantle of the Dark Knight after recent reports showed that Christian Bale had squashed all rumours of donning the cape again.

You've heard it here first folks. 2015 will be the year where arguably the 2 greatest comic book superheros square off against each other when they star together for the first time ever in a live action movie.

Stay tuned with LDM for more DC comics movie news.

LDM out.

(now feck you guys, I'm going back to bed)
    So Batman is DareDevil!!
    Surely they could have found someone has hasn't being a superhero before!!
    And question LDM, are they going to be friends or foe's in the movie?
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    So Batman is DareDevil!!
    Surely they could have found someone has hasn't being a superhero before!!
    And question LDM, are they going to be friends or foe's in the movie?
    Well Chris Evans was the Human Torch in the 2 Fantastic Four movies before he was Captain America and in fairness to him he made the role his own.

Initially foes I would imagine as it's been fed as a Bats vs Supes movie although Lex Luthor is rumoured to be the main antagonist (with strong indications of being played by Bryan Cranston). So I'd imagine it's gonne be a 'world's finest' shindig, i.e. starting off foes but ending up friends.

Goodbye

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Best Before (23-08-13)

Well Chris Evans was the Human Torch in the 2 Fantastic Four movies before he was Captain America and in fairness to him he made the role his own.

Initially foes I would imagine as it's been fed as a Bats vs Supes movie although Lex Luthor is rumoured to be the main antagonist (with strong indications of being played by Bryan Cranston). So I'd imagine it's gonne be a 'world's finest' shindig, i.e. starting off foes but ending up friends.
    That's very true, and I remember thinking the same thing at the time, but he did do a good job of the captain america role.

Ryan Reynolds has been both Hal's Green Lantern and Deadpool in Origins: Wolverine... That's just being greedy (although both roles were terrible... I WANT NEWS ON THE DEADPOOL FILM!)

I can't believe Christopher Nolan has allowed it to happen. Ben Affleck. Really?! Mr Shiny-teeth from Armageddon will become the Dark Knight?

It's like getting rid of Henry Cavill (swoon!) as Superman and getting Bruce Willis to play him instead.

I just... I can't... WHY?!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Best Before (23-08-13), jizrag (24-08-13), ladiesman217 (23-08-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    Ryan Reynolds has been both Hal's Green Lantern and Deadpool in Origins: Wolverine... That's just being greedy (although both roles were terrible... I WANT NEWS ON THE DEADPOOL FILM!)

I can't believe Christopher Nolan has allowed it to happen. Ben Affleck. Really?! Mr Shiny-teeth from Armageddon will become the Dark Knight?

It's like getting rid of Henry Cavill (swoon!) as Superman and getting Bruce Willis to play him instead.

I just... I can't... WHY?!
    Wasn't exactly chuffed myself either but I'll retain judgement till the first trailers come out (2 years away I know but sure).

Goodbye

Reviews

Afflick also played the man that played superman in the old tv series (George reeve) in the film hollywoodland. So he donned the red cape on film before (it was a brown cape, looked better than blue when filmed in black and white. His performance in this film rescued his career after his bennifer slump.

Last edited by dob; 23-08-13 at 09:13. Reason: Red not blue

Wasn't exactly chuffed myself either but I'll retain judgement till the first trailers come out (2 years away I know but sure).
    I can't do that.

I only watched Armageddon recently, and I didn't care if his character died or not purely because of how shiny and clean his teeth are. Surely if you are coated in dirt everywhere, then your teeth would get dirty too?

Plus, he can't act (in my humble opinion).

I'll watch it for Henry Cavill. The rest of the time, I'll hold up a little picture of Michael Keaton to cover Ben Affleck's face.

Important question - Will he do the angry Christian Bale Batman voice? ("WHERE'S THE TRIGGER?!", which always makes me think of Ernie)
    Last edited by lara; 23-08-13 at 09:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Batman ....... LDM
    Superman .....N73
    Robin .....Mer
    Joker.....Watwatwat (miss him )
    Riddler.... Danni
    Twoface.... I'm not that brave
    Penguin.....Jamecork ( a danny diVito type)
    Gordon....Samlad
    Catwoman .... too many to chose from can we have some ladies in catsuits please
    You forgot Alfred, .............Doc perhaps

There's still a few jokers left in the absense of WWW and Gaze
    Last edited by Best Before; 23-08-13 at 09:38.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Clyde (23-08-13), Morpheus (23-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    You forgot Alfred, .............Doc perhaps
    Can I be Vicki Vale then?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Best Before (23-08-13), Clyde (23-08-13)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast