IRISH FANNY THROBBING HOT SEXY KINKY COUGAR NOW IN GALWAY 2 DAYS ONLY Mayo and Sligo next before heading to Belfast
If you are looking for someone who love’s her work and spending quality time with likeminded fun people who are up for a few laughs, so guys if you are looking for someone a little different from what you normally get then give me a call to arrange a booking before I leave Galway for some very hot kinky very horny fun.
I am into clean healthy safe fun and I like to keep things discreet for all parties concerned. I will not leave you standing outside the door wander why you are not meeting up after you have agreed the time for your appointment either honeys. And I will be the same person you speak to and who is in the photos too.
Just a few of the services I cater for:

Hi guys, don’t forget my photos are not taken by a professional photographer or have been photo shopped either so I am going to be the person who opens the door to you and the person you will be having the appointment with (unlike some).
I am looking for some likeminded fun kinky people like myself to have fun with while in Galway so doesn’t miss out on this hot and very sexy kinky cougar if you are looking to have more than a few laughs and a hell of a lot of fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteeese.com Red hot 1c .jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	84605Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteeese.com Glasses nude 1 CP.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	84606Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image118.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	84607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dub LVT Copy Rights.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	84608Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lingerie Fetish 2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	84609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leather 6.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	84610Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foot & Shose .jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	84611Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteeese.com Ass worshipping Slush puppy (500x281).jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	84612Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Footfetish Pedal one CR.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	84613Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rubber leg IE 2.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	84614

I understand that discretion is very important and hygiene always comes first. And unlike many who offer fetish services I am the best at what I do, and believe me it’s not about beating the crap out of you and treating you like sh*t either, as it does not take the brain of Einstein to do that. Hence why I have featured on, Film 4 and the UK Arts council films, Marie Clare, Sunday Guardian and ITV News to name but a few, teaching people from all walks of life how to have fun with fetish and they would not have asked me to participate in the above main stream media if all I was just going to beat the crap out of them, now would they? What I offer is soooo much more fun for both parties concerned
So if you are looking for something very different from the norm and not looking for a wham bam, thank you madam then give me a call to book in advance to save any disappointment and leave you wondering what you are missing?
Don’t forget I am the only person in Ireland who specializes in Tantric dick message and Foot Fetish

GFE
Kissing
Strap on
Tantric genital massage
Foot fetish
Shoe fetish
Boot fetish
Bottom worshiping
Stocking and tight fetishes
Spankings
Pain free ball busting
Pantyhose & stocking fetishes
Golden shower (book one hour in advance)
CBT
Play Rolls/games
Bath together
Cougar/MILF/Auntie fetish
And soooo much more..

Galway 22nd – 24th
Mayo 25th – 26th
Sligo 27th – 30th
Belfast 31st-6 Sep
Dundalk
Dublin
Carlow