Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: human we are sick creatures

Default human we are sick creatures

erotictraveller/ares (btw he rather dishy) just showed me this, why on earth wud u put a hole in an animal to see inside, for science

no this is cruelty im all up for scienctific research but not this this is sick

and im a farmers daughter grew up with the understanding of cows are food, but you give them the best life u can

how can anyone agree this is ok, a cow not my favourite animal but i had pet calfs and cows my old shirley
    Last edited by dr love; 18-08-13 at 21:33.
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

EroticTraveler (18-08-13), ladiesman217 (18-08-13), Larrii (18-08-13), SexyIrishEva (18-08-13)

Reviews

erotictraveller/ares (btw he rather dishy) just showed me this, why on earth wud u put a hole in an animal to see inside, for science

no this is cruelty im all up for scienctific research but not this this is sick

and im a farmers daughter grew up with the understanding of cows are food, but you give them the best life u can

how can anyone agree this is ok, a cow not my favourite animal but i had pet calfs and cows my old shirley[/QUOTE]

The poor animal cannot even move! Thats awful!
    Last edited by dr love; 18-08-13 at 21:32.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (18-08-13)

I cudnt watch it. Picture is enough.
    Saoirse I am only dogs lover but please dont do that ever again to me it cause me serious nightmares!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker123 View Post
    The poor animal cannot even move! Thats awful!
    I agree it is sick and they try and make out that it is happy? Very doubtful!

As an animal lover myself, I just can't fathom why on earth they would put any animal through this. I'm all for scientific research and of course veterinary students do need to train on animals, but dead animals would be used for this purpose. To do something like this to a live animal is just plain cruelty.

Okay I've seen a few bullocks with these in their sides over the years but the hole was a bit smaller as they were not put in for viewing the workings of the stomach but rather to save the animals life,sometimes a ruminant animal can't release the gas built up in the stomach and die a painful death because of pressure on internal organs. That bullock looks pretty content chewing his cud. Now the way milk and pork is produced in the US is a different story and would come under the heading of cruelty in my opinion.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted E Bear For This Useful Post:

SexyIrishEva (18-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Ted E Bear View Post
    Okay I've seen a few bullocks with these in their sides over the years but the hole was a bit smaller as they were not put in for viewing the workings of the stomach but rather to save the animals life,sometimes a ruminant animal can't release the gas built up in the stomach and die a painful death because of pressure on internal organs. That bullock looks pretty content chewing his cud. Now the way milk and pork is produced in the US is a different story and would come under the heading of cruelty in my opinion.
    I have to admit when I was watching the video it did remind of the way that I've seen cows opened for a procedure such as for a left displaced abomasum (LDA), however the hole would be closer to the centre of the cow. The difference is that an operation like this, as you said, really is in the animal's best interest and there is no other option but to open the cow in this way. And the cow is also immediately sutured up following the procedure.
    Last edited by SexyIrishEva; 18-08-13 at 21:42.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SexyIrishEva For This Useful Post:

Ted E Bear (18-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SexyIrishEva View Post
    I have to admit when I was watching the video it did remind of the way that I've seen cows opened for a procedure such as for a left displaced abomasum (LDA), however the hole would be closer to the centre of the cow. The difference is that an operation like this, as you said, really is in the animal's best interest and there is no other option but to open the cow in this way. And the cow is also immediately sutured up following the procedure.
    Yes that's true but I've only seen them on the the telly, the animals I was talking about had small plastic inserts sewn into their side permanently for the continuous release of stomach gases.

Reviews

Why did doc edit this? If it's scientific then there should be no problem, yes? I wanna see it.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Why did doc edit this? If it's scientific then there should be no problem, yes? I wanna see it.
    Kids in video I'd say

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted E Bear For This Useful Post:

dr love (18-08-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast