Thread: More confusion ! New sexuality ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
    This might be alot of reading but i have to say something

I have to agree with thelangerlad , i know where your coming from & i feel your pain ( pardon the pun :P ) . I have been in same same situation as you where some ts called me gay which is a bit hypocritical from a guy who has fake tits or is on hormones cause in actual fact they themselves are gay , they might not feel they are gay or might not look like a man but they still like to fu*k with their cock , not that i`m trying to take a swipe at any transsexuals here . But you were dam right in your last Quote "Labels are bad" because we as a whole world are constantly evolving , we should not be taking 1 step forward & 2 steps back into the middle ages where it was ok to beat up a homosexual because the liked men for example the scenario surrounding the Russian Olympics (but that topic is for another thread) .

Now for Renatha , no offence but i have to admit that was a stupid Quote coming from a person who uses plastic surgery to make herself more feminine , that just made you sound superficial . There is guys out there that like masculine women (bodybuilders) !! so dose that make them gay ? NO !! they just like to be dominated by a stronger person but i think you meant more or less that if a guy likes a ts who still kinda looks like a man than they are gay which like a said makes you sound superficial .

& last but not least Fetish Cherry , your Quote about "that guy who like strap on he like that feeling to be dominated by a woman... its not between two males , one wearing a skirt " i have to disagree with you . The reason why he likes a strap-on is because he wants something up is ass plane & simple . For you to voice your opinion about who was gay because they pretend to dress a certain way or they liked certain things like a real cock or not .... is a bit strange coming from a Fetish person so i will give you my opinion . I think Maybe , just maybe you like to be a man inside your mind Because you like to dominate guys ( which is classified as a manly feature) & that you like to use strap-ons which is also a male organ so maybe your gay inside your mind just like ts`s feel like a woman inside their mind understand what i mean .

So Kids the morale of the day is Exactly like thelangerlad said , DON'T LABEL A PERSON CAUSE ITS BAD !! I'm sick to death of seeing this same topic always popping but i hope this topic has clarified everybody's curiosity & also hope its laid to rest in pace .

Huny, now you understand me wrong u see? Believe me its not any man hiding in my mind lol. I,m NOT in to Domination , like u said:'' u like to dominate guys'' NO, I dont! i didnt saied i like to Dominate i said they feel dominated witch its different. So i dont feel i,m a man when i use a strap on lol. I just love dressing up , make me to feel sexy and confident. Not make me to feel i,m a man lol. MY basic service its tie and tease wich is erotic foreplay not Domination. I do strap on and i enjoy to do not becouse make me to feel powerfull , no, becouse i like to give pleasure and i know my partner get pleasure from this ,but i will never consider my clients being gays unless they go to a real cock . Only becouse you like to play with your spot G, using finger or a toy(strap-on) not means you gay. if i like oral on me not means i,m a lesbian unless a woman will do this. to me
    Last edited by FetishCherry; 21-08-13 at 15:02.
    Always Smile