Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Mr. Wenger

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    So jay who do u want as a new manager? Who wil do better with the players we have at the moment?
    Get in Bergkamp, give him a chance he is doing a fantastic job as assistant manager over at ajax and he know the club very well.. Get martin keown back to coach in the defense too
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Get in Bergkamp, give him a chance he is doing a fantastic job as assistant manager over at ajax and he know the club very well.. Get martin keown back to coach in the defense too
    I don't think the Bergkamp thing would work Jay not enough experience to be given a big job like that and be crazy replace Wenger with someone with no experience as been a manager different being a No.2. I think Keown already working on the arsenal staff part time as a coach and scout doesn't seem be doing a great job at that. Only one game in season and 15 days left in transfer market wouldn't be calling for Wenger head yet

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    It's a matter of budget who can can they compete on the market with Chelsea, Mancity and united with there bottomless pit of money. Fabergas, RVP to name just 2 have left with there agents going for the cash there's no loyalty anymore, but what you got to remember Wenger braught there players to the league. Arsenal are in a similar situation as Liverpool and sours but with Wenger they have they have finished higher. I can understand gunners fans frustration and why are they not buying but lads there out gunned by big cash teams, ironically they are the only big team that make a profit but the question do you run it as a business or throw money away look what happened to Leeds, Blackburn all gone.
    Very true Clyde,the other big 2 would be in some state without their sugar daddies,sadly United have vampires for owners,.

Reviews

good result tonight, has opinion changed any bit?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    good result tonight, has opinion changed any bit?
    No,as I always thought he was a good manager,despite being blind to his players commiting fouls,like Fergie.

Reviews

UEFA will not announce the findings of the match fixing inquiry until after the Fenerbache v Arsenal games.... strange situation for the Turks as they usually know the result beforehand.....lol
    I think they will go through without any help from UEFA Clyde,nice position to be in though.

Reviews

Arsenal just beat spurs, how quick things can change

Reviews

Should have brought in another striker. If Giroud gets injured or goes out of form, they're fucked. Sanogo isn't ready to step up

10. The Following User Says Thank You to reflex For This Useful Post:

Took Ozil 2 games to top the PL assist stats table. Ramsey and Giroud seem unstoppable, Per, jenkinson and Koscielny coping thus far. Little Gnabry had a cracking little game, along with Flamini and Rambo playing well together.

More money in January, hopefully that means another marquee signing. I know it's only the start of the season but for me as a fan, spirits are high.
    Last edited by TomEA; 24-09-13 at 14:09.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Yep it looks like a good unit of players now.....
    Bit rough around the edges, but it is seriously only a couple of positions that need sorting out and the silverware drought could end.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast