Thread: Aldi and the fill your trolley mentality Vs. Corner Shop relationship…

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Arrh Violette, you old fashioned romantic thing you!
    yes I suppose an affair does implie falling in love etc, but to me they mean just NSA as that seems to be the modern way, as many people just seem to want that and dont want to leave their partners.

BTW I am looking for a new Corvette - racy, spirited, head turner. Interested?
    (you know you are going to get a whole load of car jokes now - esp QPH!)
    (Should I compare thee to a Porche, I saw one fine summer morning?)

Love your tour headline, is it a case of "Would like to meet?"
    Thanks Rory,
    Yes that is me, romantic to the core! But seriously, what are most people looking for anyway when they start an affair, sex, emotional support, a bit of fun? These can be the basic beginnings, but after the basic need is met, what then? This is when the situation can become a bit muddled and confused. Also, most people can't seperate sex from love, especially in a Catholic dominated country. We have forgotten that basically we are animals and some needs have to be met. This doesn't imply the need for a relationship, it is just a need for a release.

As to affairs, I have had an affair with a married man for about three years now, he has a new baby and all, the cutest thing. We take trips all over the place, and yes I love him dearly, but I also am not going to ask him to leave his wife, not because I have any great feeling for her and the new baby, but I have though of the complications to MY life! Good grief what a mess that would be, and he does know what I do! We didn't meet that way! But, with my travel schedule it would be hell on him sitting home night after night alone, with only my three moggies for company. Not Good! He travels and I travel and it works, the day it stops working is the day we make some changes, but for now it is great! Plus I am one of these rare creatures, a practical woman. I know men will be boys and get up to mischeif from time to time. As long as he comes home to me in the end, no harm no foul. Kisses V
    p.s. As to the car thing, you have to get under my bonnet to really hear my engine purr. Kisses
    Last edited by Violette; 26-08-08 at 06:38.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤