Thread: Boob a luscious, totally embarrassing but funny moment in public!

Blog Entries

Wink Boob a luscious, totally embarrassing but funny moment in public!

Boob a luscious, totally embarrassing but funny moment in public!
    Hi guys, I had a funny but still slightly embarrassing moment today. I was out having a pizza today and while waiting for the waiter to bring me my food, there was a kid about 2 years old looking at me as his dad was giving him his bottle, so as you do, I smiled back at him.

Moments later the waiter came with my food and as he put it on the table, the 2 year old came from behind me throw his bottle on the floor, crabbed my boob and shouted across the restaurant “daddy, me what milk”. Loll and I did feel for the dad as he looked mortified.

Anyone got any funny but embarrassing moments in public they want to share. I could do with another laugh?

Happy hunting
    Ladyvonteese

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

client030314 (15-08-13), mature abby (15-08-13), Tony soprano22 (15-08-13)

Blog Entries

That awkward moment when someone asks do you have a pen and you say "yeah I do" then you reach into your purse and accidentally pull out your purse bullet
    Last edited by Cassandra; 15-08-13 at 17:24.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

client030314 (15-08-13), mature abby (15-08-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    That awkward moment when someone asks do you have a pen and you say "yeah I do" then you reach into your purse and accidentally pull out your purse bullet
    I'm sorry....what? Purse bullet?
    UBER FREE RIDES U.S ONLY. 10$ FREE RIDE. CONTACT VIA PM

i went to my local shop yesterday evening after working 12 hour shift so i had some comfortable tracksuit bottom(uniform all day) so arrive shop get milk smokes newspapper breakfast for morning as you do ...get to the counter lovely pretty girl working there and tells me thats 35.80 so go to unip my pocket and geuss what ..it wont fecking open at this stage there like 7 people behind me iam getting red more red eventually my face is lile a stop sign ..hahaha had to go home and cut the poket open and come back haha AWKARD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony soprano22 For This Useful Post:

Derrydoggystyle (15-08-13)

Blog Entries

A purse bullet is a little vibrator honey, always best to keep that in your pocket for easy access and no body can see what you doing. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by Derrydoggystyle View Post
    I'm sorry....what? Purse bullet?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (15-08-13), Derrydoggystyle (15-08-13)