Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suicide

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleThatcher View Post
    But those are not the kind of people Lady Von Teese needs to be focussing on right now after the shock she has had...and they are not everybody, far from it...

...and may I take this opportunity to remind you both that *I* am the Field Marshal General Grand Pooh Bar Chief Cynic around here...
    No, they aren't everyone, thank goodness. There are those out there who genuinely care and will do all that they can to help

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (14-08-13)

Blog Entries

Thanks guys, took some of the advice here on the thread, but just couldn’t sleep as my head has been spinning but there was nothing I could do, horrid feeling so helpless.

I’m guessing their lack of peoples emotion now was due to they had seen it a few times in this particular river, but still the lack of emotion still doesn’t make sense as it still was someone’s husband, father, brother, uncle and son! My heart goes out to the person who will be receiving that knock on the door and told about this.

I did try to find out how this poor man was doing but they wouldn’t give me any information because I was not family. Fingers crossed and a prayer will be said for him and his family tonight.

Times like this is when I don’t like being single as I could of done with a lovely cuddle and someone close to snuggle up with. Having an early night and get back on the ball tomorrow for some distraction.

ps
    Some good rescues advice, thanks
    Sweet dreams guys
    Ladyvonteese

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

LaBelleThatcher (14-08-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12