Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: The E-I Escort of the Month

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Exclamation The E-I Escort of the Month

    So whom has been your Escort of the Month?

    I give my escort of the month award to Brenda Beauty Bitch.angels8

    From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left, Brenda was as sweet and beautiful as I imagined. She has the cutest cheeky smile ever and is so angelic in the sack (especially on top). There wasn't a sign of the bitch, just a really sweet babe.love8

    So whom has been your escort of the month?
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Do they get a prize Ric?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Sandy Of Newcastle gets my vote.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Thumbs up Brenda Beauty Bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    So whom has been your Escort of the Month?

    I give my escort of the month award to Brenda Beauty Bitch.angels8

    From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left, Brenda was as sweet and beautiful as I imagined. She has the cutest cheeky smile ever and is so angelic in the sack (especially on top). There wasn't a sign of the bitch, just a really sweet babe.love8

    So whom has been your escort of the month?
    I'm going to second Ric Flair's nomination of Brenda Beauty Bitch.

    Now I should state that I have never met Brenda and I am supporting her on the basis of her posts and contribution to the chat room. In addition, in view of her dreadfull experience in Galway recently, her determination to put this behind her and get back into the saddle as it were so soon after, marks her out as a person of great determination and courage.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    196
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    come on guys its gotta be the blow job queen gemma

  6. Default is she that good

    is gemma that good i,ve seen her pics and wish she was smaller
    or am i wrong

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default Brenda Beauty Bitch !!

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I'm going to second Ric Flair's nomination of Brenda Beauty Bitch.

    Now I should state that I have never met Brenda and I am supporting her on the basis of her posts and contribution to the chat room. In addition, in view of her dreadfull experience in Galway recently, her determination to put this behind her and get back into the saddle as it were so soon after, marks her out as a person of great determination and courage.
    I'll also voice my support for Brenda, well said Carlos but I will add I have seen Brenda and she's a gem

  8. #8

    Smile My Vote

    Gemma gets my vote too. She is not only brilliant at giving a bj but she also has a brilliant personality and is top class at GFE

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    This could be done towards the end of every month. Everyone nominates their escort like above. Then the top 3 are put up on a poll for everyone to vote. It would be a good way to give an escort who has given a good service some recognition and positive publicity. Then whoever wins can have on their signature "E-I escort for August" or whatever month it is at that time.

  10. Question I will find out!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe223 View Post
    is gemma that good i,ve seen her pics and wish she was smaller
    or am i wrong
    I am new to punting, I have only been with four escorts previously. I am hoping to have an appointment with Gemma during the week (Tuesday). I rang Gemma early Friday afternoon for an appointment but she was fully booked all evening from 4pm until 1am. I thought dam she must be good. All I know about this girl is that she is rumoured to give the best bj on offer at the moment. I am myself a GFE lover and hope she will be the best at this also, by her reviews I am guessing she will be. As for being smaller I love women with curves. This appeals to me more but hey different strokes for different folks.

    I will review Gemma after I meet her and see if she really is that good!! I will go into every little detail including faults if there is any!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •