Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
hey look, People are struggling these days with mortgages etc. & despite having a decent well paid job myself i'm really no different to other people in my position there really is not a lot of disposable income at the end of the month, now the situation for you is completely different you get Social Welfare paid out of MY taxes a Council house with a Subsidised rent funded from MY taxes & whatever else you get for nothing, these are the things that bug me about people like you on this island ye have it too easy there is no incentive to get people like you out working..
I know people are struggling but I do get paid out of yours and everybody elses taxes but thats how the civil service works

I know the type of people you are talking about the single mum who is poppin out kids getting a house, rent allowance etc but my point is there is no recession and people need to stop talking themselves into it, this was coming all along everyone knew it or should have exports going down and this infactuation with property was bound to happen I blame you all for the shit and mess we are in people get real !!!

We did tell you all but you were too busy with your 5 holidays abroad new car etc

Or maybe we didnt and I forgot to mention it