Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kate the Activist!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

check out my thread 'please please read this ' its basicly a template email you should check out , kate im not trying to steal your thunder

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    check out my thread 'please please read this ' its basicly a template email you should check out , kate im not trying to steal your thunder
    Don't be daft, you are enthusiastic and that is what I wanted, so your enthusiasm is a winning smile for me. You keep up the good work young Yamser!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Don't be daft, you are enthusiastic and that is what I wanted, so your enthusiasm is a winning smile for me. You keep up the good work young Yamser!!!
    thanks kate , i am passionate about this as i love visting the ladies , honestly dont know what id do without them , might need a new right arm lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (31-07-13)

Blog Entries

I've had a reply back from Senator David Norris and he is against the Swedish model and promises to keep campaigning his views, despite feeling it may be futile. He may be right, but it is good to see some positive feedback at last. I emailed him back with my submission and advised him to check out the true stats, so he can use them.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Doozer (10-08-13), Half Man and Half Dildo (08-08-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I know this is normally in the media section, but I feel that many people don't go there, because they feel they have read the same thing in a different guise too many times. However, I feel this particular thread is really important and it needs YOU to be active and bombard the TDs with our views.

Send a template out a template and be heard!

This is the important bit...

Torl on their website have set up a system where you can email your local tds and senators with a message, they have one prepared it goes like

You have to put your name and address, but you can edit your message, to make it more personal.

I'm sure tds and senators love getting these spam emails. But I have a suggestion.

Why not used the torl system and edit the text with an alternative message, I'm sure the intelligent people here can come up with something.

The link is
    http://www.turnofftheredlight.ie/take-action/?cat=102

If you follow the link at the top of the thread, it will take you to my version of their template, which you can use as it stands or adapt to your own thoughts and send to as many of the TDs as possible. Use the link above this paragraph to submit the template.

If everyone who uses the forum submits it once, it will at least make them twitch. Let's turn that twitch into a voice!
    Might I suggest that if anyone has time to write just one of these that you please send it to Senator David Norris and then he will feel that he has support and may feel more motivated to voice his own opinions, which are positive for us?
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 08-08-13 at 09:31.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

gaze (08-08-13), Larrii (08-08-13)

Blog Entries

I've just spoken to Senator Norris again and it appears he is not too well at the moment, so perhaps not to bombard his mail box with messages at the moment, but please do keep sending them out to the local members and let them know that we appose this legislation.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 09-08-13 at 09:15.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I've sent out a load of them now so they've gone to every County. Got this back from Clare Daly today:

"Hi John,

I am opposed to the Swedish model as it is called and believe that the "evidence" to support it is flawed. I have been at the receiving end of some really unacceptable comment and distortion of my views by the Turn Off the Red Light Group I believe there needs to be a rational and balanced discussion about prostitution, which amounts to a lot more than "support the Swedish model or you're in favour of exploiting women!" which is being pushed at the moment.

Yours sincerely,
    Clare Daly"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JMastodon For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (10-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    thanks kate , i am passionate about this as i love visting the ladies , honestly dont know what id do without them , might need a new right arm lol
    Don't worry , ladies will not go anywhere honey.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMastodon View Post
    I've sent out a load of them now so they've gone to every County. Got this back from Clare Daly today:

"Hi John,

I am opposed to the Swedish model as it is called and believe that the "evidence" to support it is flawed. I have been at the receiving end of some really unacceptable comment and distortion of my views by the Turn Off the Red Light Group I believe there needs to be a rational and balanced discussion about prostitution, which amounts to a lot more than "support the Swedish model or you're in favour of exploiting women!" which is being pushed at the moment.

Yours sincerely,
    Clare Daly"
    Great result, so now we know of 2 that are against the legislation. Let's find more!!!!!

Thanks for sending out the messages, it really helps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12