Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All Ireland quater final's draw

Reviews

Kerry didnt do so well against Cavan. Mayo have had their final against Donegal, their best performanceto date and their last.
    Tyrone beat monaghan by fouling, cant get away with that in semis. Dublin V Mayo in final, mayo falling at the final hundle once again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peregine For This Useful Post:

class1driver (25-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by thumbles View Post
    Yes they do but they usually play there best football before the final and they havnt really this year and sooner or later they will peform in the final and this could be the year for the west different name on Sam will do no harm and spice up next years championship
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    what about the curse that was put on mayo in 1951. Isn't there some of them people still alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by thumbles View Post
    Yea it was a curse put on by a priest they word doesn't stand for much these daysand I doubt it did back then either they were just better hiding it but they shud of showed repect the bus shud of stopped but it has nothin to do with the players today I just hope they don't show too much respect to teams goin forward and put a myth to bed
    Would like to see mayo win, but not at dublin's expense!!
    If they both make it to the final, football will have won, and Brolly will be happy
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

thumbles (08-08-13)

Reviews

It was a shakey start for mayo and tyrone had the best of the first half with mayo missing multiple scores tyrone only went in 2 point up and wot ever was said at half time mayo started brightly and tyrone didn't have many answers and mickey harte could only look on mayo roll on two another final surely they will grab sam this time around

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thumbles For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Mayo have a very strong panel this year, but they missed a few handy frees. Cillian o connor wil be a big loss to them if he is out for the final. There was only one point in it at half time.
    Yes they do have a strong panel and no doubt o connor will be a lost if he is out but freeman is in fine form and stood up today with scores and I'm sure there's a few players lookin to get in and show wot they can do if o Connor out
    P.s do I need glasses before half time I won't argue tho it was two

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thumbles For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

So Mayo won the 3rd place play-off. Kerry to beat the Jacks next week. Marvelous.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    So Mayo won the 3rd place play-off. Kerry to beat the Jacks next week. Marvelous.
    Dunno bout that seeing as they are in the final i reckon second is the worst they can do
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's Dublin For Sam.....Hmmm.

I think the Dubs will win, but one thing's for certain, it will definitely be a brilliant final!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexyIrishEva For This Useful Post:

Best Before (04-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SexyIrishEva View Post
    I think the Dubs will win, but one thing's for certain, it will definitely be a brilliant final!
    I don't think it will be as open a game as the semi-final. Final's are always a bit cagey. But hopefully a good game all the same.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    30 seconds left. 2 points behind. 20 yards out. And the silly fucker takes his point. I'm screaming at the telly "go for fucking goal" wtf
    yeah me too, he should have just blasted it at the goal, couldve gone anywhere. Great win for the Dubs though, were the better team in the second half

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (23-09-13)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast