Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Irish pussy ,blowjob queen gemma

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Exclamation Irish pussy ,blowjob queen gemma 18 YRS OLD

    Ill b doing in and out calls 2 day from 1 pm till 7 pm

    i suck cock like u never had cock sucked b 4 , just read my review s

    im a horny bitch and love a good fuck

    so lads , give me a call and u ll b smiling all week when i finished wit ya

    gemma

    0857880026

    DONT 4 GET LADS IM ONLY 18!!!!
    Last edited by sexybabehere; 15-08-08 at 11:28.

  2. #2

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Ill b doing in and out calls 2 day from 1 pm till 7 pm

    i suck cock like u never had cock sucked b 4 , just read my review s

    im a horny bitch and love a good fuck

    so lads , give me a call and u ll b smiling all week when i finished wit ya

    gemma

    0857880026

    DONT 4 GET LADS IM ONLY 18!!!!

    I would love to take you up on your offer, what day are you working over the weekend??

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    I would love to take you up on your offer, what day are you working over the weekend??
    Ah godfather you should see domy shes looking really hot these days !!!
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

  4. #4

    Thumbs down No Thanks!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Ah godfather you should see domy shes looking really hot these days !!!
    No thank you, I am happy enough with Gem

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Exclamation Working!!!!

    Hey godfather

    ill b working 2 morr saturday from 11 am till midnight

    hope u can make it

    gemma
    xxxx

    0857880026

  6. #6

    Wink Sorry

    I apologize about today. I will reschedule for tomorrow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •