Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick CRAWLING WITH STREET GIRLS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    You just dont know what your going to get

Says it all really, plus most of those girls are pimped out, drugged or boozed out of their skulls

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (06-08-13)

Reviews

The whole hygiene situation is enough to put me off!! Prefer a shower than a wet wipe any day...but then I am a fussy b*stard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gambor View Post
    The whole hygiene situation is enough to put me off!! Prefer a shower than a wet wipe any day...but then I am a fussy b*stard
    Please give an indication as to how many are present on any given night, only for information purposes

Reviews

Buddy of mine and myself were in Limerick for a meal last night and were walking down that familiar area ; there were only 2 'women' as one of them looked very very young - tbh , very unsettling . (a) i don't give a shit but for any man to purchase sex from anyone that looks 16 - 18ish, then they should get the full legal treatment (b) anybody purchasing sex from the street workers/ adjoining brothels in this case would want their head examined re arrests but also undoubted third party profiteering.

As an aside, i don't know how arrests aren't being made every w/e because of the blatant unlawfulness in full view that occurs. The entire street worker situation in Limerick does look extremely extremely seedy.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to milkman For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (06-08-13), mikki99943 (02-08-13), Rachel Divine (02-08-13), The Equalizer (02-08-13)

One night i was walking in that area and in the space of 5 blocks i saw 16 street workers. No joke

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Toesucker For This Useful Post:

dob (02-08-13)

Reviews

Easily between 10 to 15 at any given time from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Please give an indication as to how many are present on any given night, only for information purposes

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gambor For This Useful Post:

dob (02-08-13)

Reviews

Can someone tell me how many there are? Swarming is a rather vague term, and would suggest a very large number...Also are they Irish, European, Asian, or other nationality
    Also what ages predominate
    I imagine early 20's or younger, but would like to know

Its too far to drive there for my survey

Reviews

Early 20,s mostly romanian/bulgarian.

maybe 15 girls
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

dob (04-08-13), gaze (06-08-13)

Crawling with guards tonight.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonylimk2009 For This Useful Post:

Jaygoodtimes (04-08-13)

16. Default

If you want me to meet you in Limerick I have no problem doing so...I just do not think I would be able to keep my temper with your selective TORL mythology, that is just as deceitful and destructive as the more eclectic kind...and I haven't put my whole life down on the line to fight this issue because I can restrict my temper to polite criticism face to face.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast