• Q for the Ladies - Prefer uncut

2 2.67%
  • Q for the Ladies - no difference

1 1.33%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Circumcision !

Default True but

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I think the risk is that the bacteria and viruses are more likely to survive under the cover of the warm moist foreskin if it's not been washed straight after. And therefor more likely to infect you.
    On the other hand I've heard that womans sex fluids are very acid and capable - when left on the penis - to kill some of these germs.
    I prefer circumsized because of the cleanliness but I agree it's a rough thing to do to a poor mickey.
    how many,who,having read this study,would be prepared to go bareback due to circumcision???

Not many i reckon,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    FFS they created an apparent cure for cancer called chemo which is killing more ppl than the cancer itself.

Dr. Westside.
    This is also incorrect, if a patient is being treated for cancer using chemotherapy, and the patient doesn't respond to the treatment and dies it does not mean the chemotherapy killed them.
    There are of course side affects to the use of chemotherapy, and since it kills both good and bad cells there is always a risk, and there are cases that the intensive use of the therapy may have accelerated a condition or killed more good cells than bad due to the intensity of the treatment and contributed to the death of the patient, but that still doesn't mean chemotherapy is killing more people than cancer....

Just as you hope nobody thinks that because they are circumcised they are at less risk to contracting HIV etc., or at less risk by getting circumcised, I hope no cancer suffer would read your statement above and consider not having chemotherapy as a cure for cancer incase it kills them........... Dr. Westside............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Whats?

Just as you hope nobody thinks that because they are circumcised they are at less risk to contracting HIV etc., or at less risk by getting circumcised, I hope no cancer suffer would read your statement above and consider not having chemotherapy as a cure for cancer incase it kills them.

So your suggesting i would be happy if it proves me right to see someone dying of cancer?????

Not so.

You my friend are full of shit and here is proof.If you are genuinely concerned about anyone being offended or any cancer sufferer who may happen to read my post being upset then you would???????????

Yeah you would delete the posts.Just goes to show doesnt it.

Get off the stage,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

So your suggesting i would be happy if it proves me right to see someone dying of cancer?????
    Where did I suggest that it would make you happy to see someone die of cancer to prove you right???

You my friend are full of shit and here is proof.If you are genuinely concerned about anyone being offended or any cancer sufferer who may happen to read my post being upset then you would???????????
    Yeah you would delete the posts.Just goes to show doesnt it.
    And run the risk of another 20 poles on how bad the mods are, and another 20 threads of whinging???

Na, I'd rather leave it there to prove you're full of shit............

Do you really believe chemo kills more people than cancer???

Get off the stage,
    Westside.
    I'm not on the stage, it's been yours all along, just the way you like it................
    L

Default Thats grand so

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

I'm not on the stage, it's been yours all along, just the way you like it................

Blog Entries

I would have given you more credit than that West...........................

So we'll put the "chemo killing more people then cancer" bit down to another throw away comment eh!!!

Good to see you popping in.......... Nicegirls was worried you might leave...................
    L

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    So if you don't agree with it then it must be BS eh???

This is a medically proven fact that related to the study of friction/non friction and broken skin being more prone to spreading, or catching aids among other things...
    Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I'm not quite sure this is strictly accurate.

It's my understanding that most of the studies regarding circumcision and disease are performed by Jewish physicians in USA/ canada to validate a tradition that has little or no modern grounding.

Their cohort studies consist of Jewish men and women (who already have a decreased risk of infection as they are required by their strong religious beliefs to find a Jewish suitor, and have therefore generally fewer partners) and usually not a random population.

Good levels of hygiene, correct condom use, and not engaging in high risk activities (multiple partners, IV drug use, etc.) has been shown to be more effective in reducing risk of infection than this surgery. The reason these HIV studies in Africa even exist is because condom use is not widespread.

I have no problem with circumcision due constricting foreskin (etc.), or if the guy chooses to have it done for whatever reason; I think it looks better, but I would not appreciate the discomfort or the desensitization of that area.

I merely feel that evolution has left us with a foreskin, and it has had to deal with these diseases (yes, with the exception of stupid HIV) for much longer than you or I have been around. There's a reason for it being there.

J

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    I 100% prefer circumcision.

That's all what I can say
    i am a little mouse called keith i circumcise men with my teeth i don't do it for leisure or sexuall pleasure i do it for the cheese underneath

so nads got it about a year ago - how has that yera been for you nads ?

Rover ,

did u get it too ?

whats the story my man ?

circumcised of course

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345