Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrible films

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Left cinema after around 20 minutes!!

is that the first 'devils rejects'?
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    is that the first 'devils rejects'?

do not know sweetheart, bad movie for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    do not know sweetheart, bad movie for me.
    According to IMDB yes. I haven't seen the first but I thought Devils Rejects, although more than a bit 'fucked up' was quite good.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

All the previous have been relatively low budget films though, without an amazing script or incredible direct, its ultimately failed before it's began.

How about a couple of blockbuster fuck ups. Looper (thought it was terrible, but seemed to be a controversial comment)
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    All the previous have been relatively low budget films though, without an amazing script or incredible direct, its ultimately failed before it's began.

How about a couple of blockbuster fuck ups. Looper (thought it was terrible, but seemed to be a controversial comment)
    Haven't seen that one. Want to, mainly because it has Joseph Gordon Levitt in So not worth a watch then?

I remember going to see Rocky Balboa at the cinema... walked out because it was a terrible film. Only ever walked out of the cinema twice (the first time was when I went to see 'Along Came Polly')

Reviews

When your going out with someone your forced to watch films you normally wouldn't. Here's two equally as bad as each other Drive Me Crazy and Britney Spears film Crossroads. I'm probably in a minority here but I'd put the hangover in that bracket. I didn't find it one bit funny. Over hyped.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 19-07-13 at 15:07.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    When your going out with someone your forced to watch films you normally wouldn't. Here's two equally as bad as each other Drive Me Crazy and Britney Spears film Crossroads. I'm probably in a minority here but I'd put the hangover in that bracket. I didn't find it one bit funny. Over hyped.
    Dude, I refused to watch the Twilight films with Mrs Sam. She had to go to the cinema with my mother for the last one

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

thehighwayman (19-07-13)

My ex made me watch Pulp Fiction... couldn't stand it. I know that it is a cult classic and has loads of fans and that I will probably be shot down for saying this, but I can't stand Tarantino films! It was rubbish...

*hides in a tree to avoid the mob with pitchforks and torches*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Bumble (19-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Dude, I refused to watch the Twilight films with Mrs Sam. She had to go to the cinema with my mother for the last one

Ah Twilight....Terrible movie..my sister made me watch the first one..Never again....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    My ex made me watch Pulp Fiction... couldn't stand it. I know that it is a cult classic and has loads of fans and that I will probably be shot down for saying this, but I can't stand Tarantino films! It was rubbish...

*hides in a tree to avoid the mob with pitchforks and torches*
    some of his films are pure shite , Jackie Brown is 2 hrs of my life that i ll never get back

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast