Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moyes out

Don't how can say moyes out when season hasn't even started yet. Have give him time settle in get his own ideas on board has least been given three years see what he can do. I think it's good appointment and United win the league again only by 7 points this year

Prob get stick for this early days but, UTD UTD TOP THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP6RF9icYrg

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Arsenal will show all the billionaires that money cant buy success in 2013/2014.. United, chelsea, city prepare your anus's.....cause the gunners are here to fuck ye
    This is funny! The same guy made a thread screaming for Arsenal to sack Wenger after the Villa defeat. Who's funking who?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curious k View Post
    This is funny! The same guy made a thread screaming for Arsenal to sack Wenger after the Villa defeat. Who's funking who?
    Sadly all too common nowadays,Fergie would not have survived if it was now,agree that all managers should be given time.

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Sadly all too common nowadays,Fergie would not have survived if it was now,agree that all managers should be given time.
    Of course you're right as it is a sad situation. But I find it funny how everyone says Fergie wouldn't have lasted! When Fergie took the United job he was heavily in demand as a manager, so it was United who needed him more than he needed them. United where in a relegation battle, and had not challenged for the league for several years.

United as a club had gone backwards, the had the oldest squad in the league, and it's well known the team was destroyed with drink and drug problems. While the press start reporting Fergie would be sacked, the hierarchy at United knew what he was doing behind the scenes.

The rest is history. But don't ever confuse Fergie with modern managers who take over top clubs that are currently challenging for honours, and have money too spend.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Man Utd mad fans already want rid lol
    Moyes will survive, but I fear Wegner won't.

"Tease me with stocking legs!"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curious k View Post
    Of course you're right as it is a sad situation. But I find it funny how everyone says Fergie wouldn't have lasted! When Fergie took the United job he was heavily in demand as a manager, so it was United who needed him more than he needed them. United where in a relegation battle, and had not challenged for the league for several years.

United as a club had gone backwards, the had the oldest squad in the league, and it's well known the team was destroyed with drink and drug problems. While the press start reporting Fergie would be sacked, the hierarchy at United knew what he was doing behind the scenes.

The rest is history. But don't ever confuse Fergie with modern managers who take over top clubs that are currently challenging for honours, and have money too spend.
    Agree with you 100%,I meant that if it was now ,different people ruining United now,he awoke a sleeping giant,and with a glasgow kiss,lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peregine View Post
    Moyes will survive, but I fear Wegner won't.

"Tease me with stocking legs!"
    I expect both will,I don't like fans turning on a manager,Wenger still brings champions league to Arsenal,most clubs would be happy with that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123