Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Apprentice

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=mikki99943;1145562]
    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    Leah the doctor was very lucky to survive earlier rounds but she really has done well recently and may win it. Louisa is a very strong minded and opinionated girl and this may go against her with Sugar! I felt sorry for the guy Jordan who went into one of the interviews to be told that as he had not actually shares in the company he wanted lord sugar to invest in, he was told to leave the interview without been allowed to offer an excuse[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt be sorry , he lied about owning part of the company and tried to change his agreement with the competition .

as far as Leah the doctor , her idea can copied and more than likely would be if it was successful and the cost of paying other doctors would be huge. Like the hairdressers idea , they train hairdressers then when qualified the former trainee opens his/ her own saloon .
    That doesn't always work though. The hairdressers that I used to work at the guy who did my hair was doing grand and each time I went in the price went up as he climbed the scales and gained skills. Then he announced he was leaving and getting his own salon. I was annoyed, as I liked the way he did my hair and of course they are not allowed to tell you where they are going. I went back there about a year later and there he was.

He was an excellent hairdresser, but he didn't have the brand and possibly not the location, so it folded. People buy into a brand and they have high expectations. Some people will not move from what they trust and if they can create that brand and trust, they would still do well, even if others clone the idea. Also there was a huge issue of integrity and Lord Sugar very cleverly made a big deal about this and that would be their selling point.

Reviews

I have to say, for someone who does not have a trained business background, Leah did the best interview, She admitted the business plan she provided was poor, but she was then able to rattle off her expected expenses for the first year. The rest looked second rate next to her. The final will be interesting, I think it should be very close.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

mikki99943 (11-07-13)

Blog Entries

I think the interview stage is the best part of the series. As always it sorted the bullshitters from the genuine contenders.

This years winner? I predict it will be a lady

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (11-07-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    I think the interview stage is the best part of the series. As always it sorted the bullshitters from the genuine contenders.

This years winner? I predict it will be a lady

Tiff xxx
    No flies on you Tiff! lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

mikki99943 (11-07-13), TiffanyTees (11-07-13)

I thought Alan Sugar should have fired Jordan last week when it became apparent that he had another partner involved in his business. Maybe he just kept him in the show to have him churned up in the interview program, which in fairness was good entertainment

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cj123 For This Useful Post:

mikki99943 (11-07-13)

I love the Apprentice, this is reality tv as it should be, it shows that it doesn't matter how well educated you are or how well you are doing in business, some people still lack basic common sense. I also watch The Apprentice You're Fired on BBC2, after the firing, Daria O'Brian is great at mocking the fired candidate.

Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 11-07-13 at 13:21.
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

justfrank44 (11-07-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well there you go- Leah the new apprentice , what do ya think - I think she was brilliant in the last few rounds and deserved it.
    Seek and you shall find!

didnt watch it in a while ...dragons den is classic i love when some 1 has some crap invention and get rejected ha its like my lil dark streak ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12