Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default The Apprentice

Anyone watching the apprentice tonight? Great stuff! The boys got fired - one man with no plan and the other with no shares in his company. What did you all think?
    Seek and you shall find!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

pleasurekerry (10-07-13), sean333 (10-07-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sean333 View Post
    That's a great show. I'd love to see Sweet Rachel on it... That'd be prime time entertainment
    What do you have in mind?

I missed the interviews, so a bit annoyed about that, but I saw them at the end being eliminated. I think the Doctor will win. She has it all, brains, beauty and integrity. He would be a fool not to hire her. The other lady is not an all rounder, although she has her strengths, she is limited.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

pleasurekerry (10-07-13), UB40 (10-07-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    What do you have in mind?

I missed the interviews, so a bit annoyed about that, but I saw them at the end being eliminated. I think the Doctor will win. She has it all, brains, beauty and integrity. He would be a fool not to hire her. The other lady is not an all rounder, although she has her strengths, she is limited.
    Leah the doctor was very lucky to survive earlier rounds but she really has done well recently and may win it. Louisa is a very strong minded and opinionated girl and this may go against her with Sugar! I felt sorry for the guy Jordan who went into one of the interviews to be told that as he had not actually shares in the company he wanted lord sugar to invest in, he was told to leave the interview without been allowed to offer an excuse
    Seek and you shall find!

Reviews

never really got into them shows im too stupid to understand them ...... i don't understand business

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    Leah the doctor was very lucky to survive earlier rounds but she really has done well recently and may win it. Louisa is a very strong minded and opinionated girl and this may go against her with Sugar! I felt sorry for the guy Jordan who went into one of the interviews to be told that as he had not actually shares in the company he wanted lord sugar to invest in, he was told to leave the interview without been allowed to offer an excuse
    .yeah, but what kind of wally does that..dont they know everything is checked..and the other fella promoting online auction houses..yet he was going to have an Auctioneer as partner? anyway, the Doc. has certainly come good..omg...what a looker....!
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (11-07-13), UB40 (10-07-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    never really got into them shows im too stupid to understand them ...... i don't understand business
    Donīt really need to understand buisness in fairness, it is entertaining enough watch the super confident make complete and utter dicks of themselves, and then get shit canned for it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (18-07-13), Curvaceous Kate (11-07-13), Sexy Sandy 69 (11-07-13), UB40 (10-07-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Donīt really need to understand buisness in fairness, it is entertaining enough watch the super confident make complete and utter dicks of themselves, and then get shit canned for it.
    ya i dont really like it tho i dont like watching people who think there full themselfs i dont understand it because i have no intrest in that stuff

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    That is it. It's all about who uses a bit of cop on and we all judge with the benefit of hindsight.
    Seek and you shall find!

watching a replay , some made claims that were untrue . Did they not expect to be found out ? .

[QUOTE=UB40;1145537]Leah the doctor was very lucky to survive earlier rounds but she really has done well recently and may win it. Louisa is a very strong minded and opinionated girl and this may go against her with Sugar! I felt sorry for the guy Jordan who went into one of the interviews to be told that as he had not actually shares in the company he wanted lord sugar to invest in, he was told to leave the interview without been allowed to offer an excuse[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt be sorry , he lied about owning part of the company and tried to change his agreement with the competition .

as far as Leah the doctor , her idea can copied and more than likely would be if it was successful and the cost of paying other doctors would be huge. Like the hairdressers idea , they train hairdressers then when qualified the former trainee opens his/ her own saloon .
    Last edited by mikki99943; 11-07-13 at 01:42.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast