Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you take Gym Supplements???

Default Do you take Gym Supplements???

I was knackered last night before I hit the gym so took 'Ripped Freak pre workout' before I started.

Had a great session but sadly the stimulant effect has kept me awake ever since (didn't sleep last night)

Does anyone take any other stimulants which help? Or does anyone know a downer which can get rid of the effects once the workout finished?

Martin BEFORE 'Ripped Freak':

Martin AFTER 'Ripped Freak':

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Aggie (11-07-13), Fitzy (10-07-13), Martin Ward (10-07-13), redforever (10-07-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    I was knackered last night before I hit the gym so took 'Ripped Freak pre workout' before I started.

Had a great session but sadly the stimulant effect has kept me awake ever since (didn't sleep last night)

Does anyone take any other stimulants which help? Or does anyone know a downer which can get rid of the effects once the workout finished?
    Obviously you didn't do enough of a workout to work off the effects of the stimulant

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (10-07-13), samlad (10-07-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

If it affects you like that I would keep away from them . Maybe a meal our a light snack an hour before your workout might be more beneficial , give you the energy that you need.
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (10-07-13), Martin Ward (10-07-13), Nicole (10-07-13)

There is no short-cut to getting toned. It is recommended to not lose any more than three pounds (1.3kg) a week when trimming down either.

Some supplements can cause different reactions in people. I find that a recovery drink after training or gym helps the muscles recover and am not sore the next day.
    i try to avoid supplements full of sugar as i like my sleep

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cj123 For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (10-07-13)

Blog Entries

Does Gym not get pissed off you keep taking his supliments

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (10-07-13), happygolucky (11-07-13), Martin Ward (10-07-13), mikki99943 (11-07-13), samlad (10-07-13)

I agree it didn't do me any favours. Wasn't looking to short cut, just wake up after a crap nights sleep and a long day at work. But The after effects not been worth it!!!

Still, was a good workout though!!!!

Define supplements. . Jamescork takes a bottle of coke a mars bar and 3 packs of tayto when he goes to the gym.
    Last edited by benin; 10-07-13 at 15:53.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

redforever (10-07-13)

I agree it didn't do me any favours. Wasn't looking to short cut, just wake up after a crap nights sleep and a long day at work. But The after effects not been worth it!!!

Still, was a good workout though!!!!
    It might have been a good workout, but when you're fresher tomorrow, just look back at this picture I've just taken of you on the sly and then tell me if it was worth it:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast