Thread: Why do many threads on here?

1. Question Why do many threads on here?

Have to turn into arguments and end up locked or removed? Can nobody ever agree to differ and respect someone else’s opinion even if it isn’t their own and keep things on a friendly level?

For example today I saw a lady ask a totally innocent question. Only for her to be questioned about it in a hostile tone and the thread had to be closed before it got out of hand.

On another thread today I commented along with another fellow client and we had completely different opinions but we understood each other and it never turned into an argument at all. So that proves we don’t need to be so defensive and touchy all the time over totally innocent discussions.

We have a good online community here where we all have a mutual interest. There’s always going to be a few people gunning for an argument but is it really necessary?

What do you prefer? A friendly discussion or do you like to see someone ridiculed in a hostile manner?

Blog Entries

Have you ever seen a team of sales people at lunch? The better lot are an amiable lot. They still know/want to reach their targets but know that this is life not mad men. Then there's the lot you see who are like something straight out of Tv. Every second sentence is a barb. And are those the ones best at their job? Idk. I only observe people. Just my two cents
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

La Toya (07-07-13), Mr Sensual (07-07-13), Stephanie (07-07-13)

Reviews

If you are going to allow people to have an opinion then of course things are going to get out of hand. Some people like to fight their corner, Shit happens, we are all adults, we can take it and move on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Forrest (07-07-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I prefer friendly discussion and debate, but anonymous online posters can be keyboard warriors
    with no other intention than to stir the shit. After a while you get used to it and ignore it.

Sometimes we just have to 'agree to disagree', as opinions can't always be changed.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (07-07-13), emmasweet (08-07-13), Sancho Panza (07-07-13), Stephanie (07-07-13)