Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abortion in ireland.

Blog Entries

Unhappy Abortion in ireland.

I do not know why people do not take care to protect themselves when having sex.
    Are so many ways to protect yourself and not get pregnant.
    Why must reach abortion?
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakin...on-599693.html

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrunetteIrene For This Useful Post:

donnabella (09-07-13), Sensual19Rada (09-07-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BrunetteIrene View Post
    I do not know why people do not take care to protect themselves when having sex.
    Why must reach abortion?
    all true, Irene, as is the case that has made legislation necessary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_o...a_Halappanavar

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

BrunetteIrene (07-07-13), sexy lady (07-07-13)

Prepare for a shit storm
    Emotive topic where both sides think they are right and will belittle the opposition

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

BrunetteIrene (07-07-13), mic1980 (07-07-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BrunetteIrene View Post
    Why must reach abortion?
    The pill. condoms etc are not 100% effective, you can take precautions, they just might not work. And what about rape? It is never a good idea to generalise.
    Last edited by justfrank44; 07-07-13 at 20:10.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

BrunetteIrene (07-07-13), SexyIrishEva (07-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    The pill. condoms etc are not 100% effective, you can take precautions, they just might not work. And what about rape? It is never a good idea to generalise.
    Is rape the potential childs fault though?

There are so many reasons for why someone may need to undergo an abortion, and it is not only confined to just those who have unplanned pregnancies from not using any form of contraception. Even if do you use contraception, something unfortunately may happen to reduce its effectiveness, and you may be unlucky and become pregnant. Even if your contraception fails for any reason and you get the morning after pill as soon as possible, there is still a chance of pregnancy occurring. No form of contraception is 100% effective at the end of the day.

There are also women who may fall pregnant following rape, although the incidence of this is very low. Abortion may also be necessary if a woman's life is in danger. There was actually a well-publicised case a few years ago in Cork about a woman who was undergoing treatment for cancer and fell pregnant, but was advised to terminate her pregnancy because of the potential risks it posed to her health. She was refused an abortion here in Ireland, and had to travel to the UK instead despite being very ill. A difficult decision to make was made even harder because of the fact that she was not allowed to have it here, and it was beyond cruel to have given her added stress of travelling abroad. (A newspaper article I found online about the story - http://www.independent.ie/regionals/...-27340507.html)

I think a woman should be given the freedom to decide whether or not to have an abortion here in Ireland. I am sure that undergoing an abortion is never a decision taken lightly, with a variety of reasons for why someone may consider having one. The woman may not be in the right circumstances to have a child, or as mentioned in the case above, it is in the best interests of their health to terminate the pregnancy. It is a sensitive, controversial area, but I think every woman has the right to choose to have an abortion, without having to worry about travelling abroad to have one.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexyIrishEva For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (07-07-13), sexy lady (07-07-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    And if going through with the pregnancy is enough to make the mother suicidal? I do love a good black and white argument
    Last edited by justfrank44; 07-07-13 at 20:19.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    I agree with that but for for more safety do not let men to come inside you .

About rape is nothing what we can do ...This is a very bad thing if is happening.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrunetteIrene For This Useful Post:

donnabella (09-07-13), Sensual19Rada (09-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    But it must be difficult for any woman who has gone through the trauma of rape to carry a child who was conceived in those circumstances? It is a very difficult situation, as an abortion may act as somewhat of a "healing mechanism" for the woman, or it may just make matters worse. Everybody deals with a traumatic incident like that in their own way; they may go ahead with the pregnancy with the view that they have brought a wonderful child into the world and that something positive thing has come of such a horrible attack, or they may choose to undergo an abortion if they think that every time they look at the child it will act as a constant reminder of being raped. It really is such a difficult subject, and as I said, everybody deals with things in different ways.
    Last edited by SexyIrishEva; 07-07-13 at 20:18.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexyIrishEva For This Useful Post:

mic1980 (07-07-13), zoozoozoo (07-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SexyIrishEva View Post
    There are so many reasons for why someone may need to undergo an abortion, and it is not only confined to just those who have unplanned pregnancies from not using any form of contraception. Even if do you use contraception, something unfortunately may happen to reduce its effectiveness, and you may be unlucky and become pregnant. Even if your contraception fails for any reason and you get the morning after pill as soon as possible, there is still a chance of pregnancy occurring. No form of contraception is 100% effective at the end of the day.

There are also women who may fall pregnant following rape, although the incidence of this is very low. Abortion may also be necessary if a woman's life is in danger. There was actually a well-publicised case a few years ago in Cork about a woman who was undergoing treatment for cancer and fell pregnant, but was advised to terminate her pregnancy because of the potential risks it posed to her health. She was refused an abortion here in Ireland, and had to travel to the UK instead despite being very ill. A difficult decision to make was made even harder because of the fact that she was not allowed to have it here, and it was beyond cruel to have given her added stress of travelling abroad. (A newspaper article I found online about the story - http://www.independent.ie/regionals/...-27340507.html)

I think a woman should be given the freedom to decide whether or not to have an abortion here in Ireland. I am sure that undergoing an abortion is never a decision taken lightly, with a variety of reasons for why someone may consider having one. The woman may not be in the right circumstances to have a child, or as mentioned in the case above, it is in the best interests of their health to terminate the pregnancy. It is a sensitive, controversial area, but I think every woman has the right to choose to have an abortion, without having to worry about travelling abroad to have one.

Totally agree here with you......

LAST 2 DAY`S!!!!

SERIOUSLY SEXY LADY, WET TIGHT PUSSY

~~~TO DIE, U HAVE TO BE ALIVE FIRST~~~

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sexy lady For This Useful Post:

SexyIrishEva (07-07-13)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast