Thread: Upset

Thumbs down Upset

why men are annoyed when a girl is not taking an appointment and after this(maybe something happened)men leave bad reviews? but when they make appointments and they don't come, for us it is a waste of time? is not fair!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual19Rada For This Useful Post:

donnabella (06-07-13), princess24eva (09-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual19Rada View Post
    why men are annoyed when a girl is not taking an appointment and after this(maybe something happened)men leave bad reviews? but when they make appointments and they don't come, for us it is a waste of time? is not fair!!!!!!
    Unfortunatly it comes with the job. You can always reply to any review that you thnk was unfair or wrong, you can also pm the review mods or manager and say you think the review is fake or vindictive.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

Big J (06-07-13), donnabella (06-07-13), dr love (06-07-13), Jericho (06-07-13), Sexy Fernanda (06-07-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Unfortunatly it comes with the job. You can always reply to any review that you thnk was unfair or wrong, you can also pm the review mods or manager and say you think the review is fake or vindictive.
    What he said , and I'm only ever a pm away .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

hotasice20 (06-07-13), princess24eva (09-07-13)

His loss in my opinion!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I just hate when I hear this....I cant for the life of me understand why these pricks make an appointment in the first place.I really feel for those girls its just downright ignorance.

Reviews

It's dreadful for some guys to behave in this way. The least they could do is notify you if they can't make it.
    J

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    It's dreadful for some guys to behave in this way. The least they could do is notify you if they can't make it.
    J
    that's why with new guys I ask for a confirmation call,if I dont get it when I asked to,the appontment is cancel.Simples!
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

Jericho (06-07-13)