Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Massage in limerick

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iloveapples View Post
    Lads I've had a serious amount of people email me for details of black girls I have numbers of.I emailed a couple of u and never even got a thank you. All u have to do is Google it and do what I did.
    Example....
    I was in Dublin last week feeling Horny and on a budget so I Google blowjob cheap or something like that.
    Up popped an advert advertising blowjob for e20. So I took a chance and had the best blowjob for the money I've ever had.
    Difference between this site and my experience is I was met at the door by a big hairy topless dude that asked me was I looking for his wife I said ya.he pointed to the room upstairs and said please be gentle. My jaw dropped when I saw her. Stunner that sucked brilliantly and I shot all over her face.
    This is what could happen to u guys if u just take a few chances
    That Is the dodgiest thing I have ever heard lol
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Anthony25 (14-11-14), lfccork (20-03-14), mic1980 (28-10-14)

So what is the story wi places to go in Limerick for a massage??

4. Default

could some please message me these numbers thanks guys

5. Default

ask at henry street cop shop they know ha ha

6. Default

Sounds like fun

7. Default could you pm on number thanks

I've found a new one.
    I've been a few times.she's black.stunning.let's u cut on her,lick her out.only 50 an hour.she's very good.limerick is great for this in general.there is a thai place in o Connel street alright. Near new Ireland building. 50 per hour. Then she'll ask do u want something extra.20 for handjob.after an hour I was so worked up I shot dead load in 2 minutes
    could you pm me the number

thanks

8. Default

Can u pm the number also tnx

9. Default

I'd take a pm for those limerick ladies too,pls.

10. Default

Hi,
    I am wondering if you would pm me any details/numbers for any black girls giving massages in Limerick? I would be very grateful for this if you could help.
    Thanks in advance...

Lads I've had a serious amount of people email me for details of black girls I have numbers of.I emailed a couple of u and never even got a thank you. All u have to do is Google it and do what I did.
    Example....
    I was in Dublin last week feeling Horny and on a budget so I Google blowjob cheap or something like that.
    Up popped an advert advertising blowjob for e20. So I took a chance and had the best blowjob for the money I've ever had.
    Difference between this site and my experience is I was met at the door by a big hairy topless dude that asked me was I looking for his wife I said ya.he pointed to the room upstairs and said please be gentle. My jaw dropped when I saw her. Stunner that sucked brilliantly and I shot all over her face.
    This is what could happen to u guys if u just take a few chances

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234