Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laura. Brilliant reviews

hello
    I have been with Laura at least ten times, it would be more if she was not based in Wexford, probably twice as many. Probably the one of the nicest, least affected people I have ever met. Laura has always given me enormous pleasure and thrills, she is the most enthusiastic person you will ever meet. She truly is WonderWoman, never stops pleasuring you, after the first ten minutes non-stop kissing you might wonder, can it gert better, yes it does, Laura is an erotic narcotic, you will go back again and again, I am surprised at the relatively low number of reviews.
    Just as important Laura is the most wonderfully genuine, honest, friendly, warm, fuzzy and horny person you could meet, with the hottest body, a sonnenkind. You wont regret meeting her and will come back.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zicooo For This Useful Post:

redforever (02-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by zicooo View Post
    hello
    I have been with Laura at least ten times, it would be more if she was not based in Wexford, probably twice as many. Probably the one of the nicest, least affected people I have ever met. Laura has always given me enormous pleasure and thrills, she is the most enthusiastic person you will ever meet. She truly is WonderWoman, never stops pleasuring you, after the first ten minutes non-stop kissing you might wonder, can it gert better, yes it does, Laura is an erotic narcotic, you will go back again and again, I am surprised at the relatively low number of reviews.
    Just as important Laura is the most wonderfully genuine, honest, friendly, warm, fuzzy and horny person you could meet, with the hottest body, a sonnenkind. You wont regret meeting her and will come back.
    agree with everything u just said.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wex man View Post
    That's her I can't seem to find her on the forum though.
    From what I know...a fabulous lady.....hi Laura xx. She is just happy to keep a low profile and blow guys minds instead
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Wish she'd consider touring a bit and come up to Dublin.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lerxst For This Useful Post:

Merryman (04-08-13)

Congratulation Laura
    Back to Ireland!
    New pics , new style, new costumes, same Raquel!
    Kiss and hugs...miss u guys

I have. Seen laura on many occasions in different. Locations. Must say she's the real deal
    Go for it top class

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ontheprowl View Post
    I have. Seen laura on many occasions in different. Locations. Must say she's the real deal
    Go for it top class
    she was so good that you forgot to review her ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    she was so good that you forgot to review her ? ?
    Just because I eat out does not mean I need to tell people.

Reviews

think i might meet her seems to be good feedback about her

how did you find laura I had an appointment with her and shes failed to show she txt'd later to say sorry but the damage was done

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast