Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Natasha is a joke

I take it adult office shut
    Natasha?

this is all very 'a clockwork orange' - quite bizarre

Reviews

Default Shame

Hey fella, whoever taught you English in school should be taken to task. I'm willing to write a strongly worded letter with you to the dept. of education demanding an apology & some recompense for the condition you are forced to live your life out in. When they see & hear what a moron our education system has produced I think we could be on for some compo. 25% commission & I'll start penning soonest.

Let the dog see the rabbit.
    TheNads.

funny man When you want to meet.
    No show told you talk is cheap.
    What you give me a grind. Ha ha
    Hay fella as you say Hmm Cork is it.
    Last edited by Aidand; 11-08-08 at 18:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidand View Post
    Listen a joke end of.
    I NEVER TRUST A BLACK.
    A BLACK NO WAY EVEN IF YOU PAYED ME.
    Cunts rob our country.
    And I have spent time in there company they are scum.
    fraud springs to mind.
    Big mouths robbers.
    You want to ring me I tell you all about them.I open your eyes.
    Man I have some storys about blacks.Then you get Anita brothel runner comes to my town and thinks she clever putting my Photo up.
    Racist twat-as though you haven't been robbed by your fellow "cuntry" men. I have plenty of stories to tell about junkie irish robbing old women.
    Big mouth junkies on the boardwalk hassling people, robbing tourists all the while you cannot even see how a cabal of FF planners destroyed the inner city of dublin, Lord Haughey telling us to pull our belts tight while the fucker had £200 pound shirts being flown in to Dublin
    just because you had a bad experience, don't tar everyone with the same brush, otherwiseyou may resort to the cliched view of all irish being drunken idiots...though sadly the cliche seems founded in truth with that sort of racist bollocks

Hmm My fault you have a point
    Blacks are great
    Just the mouthy blacks I hate.
    We all know Charlie was a robber and.
    Who the hell she thought she was .
    She want to go on her Wii and loose some weight.
    Last edited by Aidand; 11-08-08 at 18:14.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aidand View Post
    Listen a joke end of.
    I NEVER TRUST A BLACK.
    A BLACK NO WAY EVEN IF YOU PAYED ME.
    Cunts rob our country.
    And I have spent time in there company they are scum.
    fraud springs to mind.
    Big mouths robbers.
    You want to ring me I tell you all about them.I open your eyes.
    Man I have some storys about blacks.Then you get Anita brothel runner comes to my town and thinks she clever putting my Photo up.
    ''Big mouths robbers'' Really, those 4 men with funny accents who robbed me of £15,000 weren't black with big mouths. They were....And what was those initials you used?

You accused blacks of being scum, yet you were so envious of Castle St. and Camden St, I mean I was doing my own thing, didn't take anything off an Irish person and yet you could not stand a black running something nice, so people like you did everything to destroy it, from calling the Garda and to emailing newspapers on me. I've got to survive just like everybody else. I didn't want to come over here and get on the Dole, you would have said something about that too.

''I never trust a black'', you've sat there and lied on me, dragged my name through the mad accused me of sending a terrorist group on a business associate? And how did you know that it was that particular group? Before they bound me up they threathen to put me in a truck and and take me up to a Northern County not assoicated with the group you mentioned. Either way there's a detective down at Pearse st. Garda station that might be interested in talking with you.

I've been over here for a very long time and it gets kind of tiring having to constantly put up with bullshit. You're upset about a picture that I put up on this website. Well, that photo came from an article that appeared in the Sunday World that I found on THIS SITE- someone put it up before me, i just copied it. And once you've been convicted of a crime, that photo became PUBLIC DOMAIN.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 11-08-08 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    ''Big mouths robbers'' Really, those 4 men with funny accents who robbed me of £15,000 weren't black with big mouths. They were....And what was those initials you used?

You accused blacks of being scum, yet you were so envious of Castle St. and Camden St, I mean I was doing my own thing, didn't take anything off an Irish person and yet you could not stand a black running something nice, so people like you did everything to destroy it, from calling the Garda and to emailing newspapers on me. I've got to survive just like everybody else. I didn't want to come over here and get on the Dole, you would have said something about that too.

''I never trust a black'', you've sat there and lied on me, dragged my name through the mad accused me of sending a terrorist group on a business associate? And how did you know that it was that particular group? Before they bound me up they threathen to put me in a truck and and take me up to a Northern County not assoicated with the group you mentioned. Either way there's a detective down at Pearse st. Garda station that might be interested in talking with you.

I've been over here for a very long time and it gets kind of tiring having to constantly put up with bullshit. You're upset about a picture that I put up on this website. Well, that photo came from an article that appeared in the Sunday World that I found on this site-once you've been convicted of a crime, that photo became PUBLIC DOMAIN.
    Stop you crap talk your a liar end of.You choose to ad my photo.
    I have to teach you a lesson. What you thought you get away with it.
    lies lies saying I rang your phone.
    And get who you want nothing to do with your color.
    envious your are a mouth. What you think I lie back and have you set me up with the UDA.
    I am going to run you out of Dublin.
    wow you have a cop in Pearse st so what.
    You dope I should of ran you out years ago.
    Last edited by Aidand; 11-08-08 at 19:07.

Reviews

It sounds like our man aidan is a complete knick knack .... scum bag of the highest order.
    Have you written your reviews?

Love you to. x

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast