Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you are awake can I ask you for a little help in worthy cause?

Reviews

What did that lady do that she is treated like this? Awful stuff. Really annoys me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrPaul For This Useful Post:

dob (01-07-13), LaBelleThatcher (01-07-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DrPaul View Post
    What did that lady do that she is treated like this? Awful stuff. Really annoys me.
    These people must do google searches on phone numbers and see what comes up.

That Sam smith who is commenting on the video on utube seems to be a grade A assshole.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (03-07-13), LaBelleThatcher (01-07-13)

Somebody should follow that prick around and do a report on him. I bet his life isn't so perfectly clean. Somebody should start recording him and uploading his movements onto YT.
    He has just ruined that poor girls rep here making it very hard for her to get work anywhere. I mean what if she loves minding kids for a living and only using e.i as a temp to make money between jobs, he has just fucked up that now.
    Basta*d

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zan For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (03-07-13), LaBelleThatcher (03-07-13)

Reviews

This video is still up, and Sam smith is still trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Zan View Post
    Somebody should follow that prick around and do a report on him. I bet his life isn't so perfectly clean. Somebody should start recording him and uploading his movements onto YT.
    He has just ruined that poor girls rep here making it very hard for her to get work anywhere. I mean what if she loves minding kids for a living and only using e.i as a temp to make money between jobs, he has just fucked up that now.
    Basta*d
    .I agree with you...that bastard needs a taste of his own medicine

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LaBelleThatcher For This Useful Post:

Zan (04-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    This video is still up, and Sam smith is still trolling
    I know, it's disgusting isn't it? What is worse is that it is a kind of veiled gloating/threat because of that schneide committee report...

Do you realise that poor girl probably did not even KNOW about it, let alone stand up to it?

Only the despicable use total innocents as collateral damage, and even then only when they KNOW their adversary is honourable...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaBelleThatcher For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (03-07-13), Sancho Panza (03-07-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

As for the journalist who reposted this, it seems to be a targeted campaign against this lady, it's vindictive and uncalled for, I am sure she could bring some charges against the paper, he did his story posted the video, it should have been over and done with but he reposted the video again :S

The video has little views, I think people should report it and that be that and let this thread just die/close as to not draw more attention to it?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (03-07-13), LaBelleThatcher (03-07-13), Zan (04-07-13)

Words can't describe how furious that video has made me, how incredibly uncalled for and so unfair on the poor woman who is doing absolutely nothing wrong. I have always detested The Sunday World, and this has made me hate them even more; those journalists involved have made my blood boil, and I have reported the video; I really hope that is removed soon

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexyIrishEva For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (03-07-13), Zan (04-07-13)

Blog Entries

You can contact YouTube at the address below.
    YouTube, LLC
    901 Cherry Ave.
    San Bruno, CA 94066
    USA
    Phone: +1 650-253-0000
    Last edited by Cassandra; 03-07-13 at 17:38.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (03-07-13)

Reviews

It's infuriating to watch this gross invasion of privacy and breach of human rights. Reported.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12