Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: review of Gemma

Blog Entries

But this issue has been talked about before (we've even had polls on it) and the answer has always come back that, even if it is decided a review is fake, it should not be deleted.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    But this issue has been talked about before (we've even had polls on it) and the answer has always come back that, even if it is decided a review is fake, it should not be deleted.
    Is it not different in this case no? I mean if she is getting call asking if she does bareback? What about that guy in Waterford who forced bareback on a girl and ended up in court? Bit late at that stage for the girl.

The bareback issue is very divisive and is sure to attract the weirdos. I think she can do without that to be honest.
    Have you written your reviews?

Blog Entries

I think now we have made it clear on the review that she doesn't do bareback, that should deter arseholes who want bareback. However, I think it would have been better if the staff member of ours who approved the review in the first place noticed the bareback allegation and checked with Gemma innmediately, as I can see how unchallenged it could cause her probs with undesirables.

Reviews

Exclamation Patricia

I have to say I have always agreed with the policy of leaving a fake review in place to be seen by all ............... but this is a tough one!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Question Name & Shame!!!

I think now we have made it clear on the review that she doesn't do bareback, that should deter arseholes who want bareback. However, I think it would have been better if the staff member of ours who approved the review in the first place noticed the bareback allegation and checked with Gemma innmediately, as I can see how unchallenged it could cause her probs with undesirables.
    And who might that staff member have been Pat ............... ????

Paws

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I have to say I have always agreed with the policy of leaving a fake review in place to be seen by all ............... but this is a tough one!!!

Paws
    Come on Pat, delete it ..... in all fairness. This is not 'she charged for a favourite' or 'the towels were dirty' .... its a whole other area to be honest. This review if far more misleading to a punter and it doesn't matter how you highlight the fact she doesn't offer it, weirdos will just see that and nothing else.

Delete it ..... it makes sense. I'm sure no punters would say a word if you did.
    Have you written your reviews?

Blog Entries

Default Patricia

Now, I've never asked you for anything, but I'm going to ask that you take down this review. No one should have that on their review, especially when it's false. It's bad for her business.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    And who might that staff member have been Pat ............... ????

Paws
    Annasavicha

Blog Entries

ok everyone, exception to rule made, review deleted x

Reviews

Talking Patricia

I should have known!!!!

Paws

ps Difficult but good decision on removing the review Pat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast