Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: tallaght escorts???

  1. Question tallaght escorts???

    is there any escorts in the tallaght area?????

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    43
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I doubt it!!!!! They try and locate in the better areas to get away from all the druggies and wasters on the dole!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    8
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Yes their is one or two working on and off. but more off than on. look at EI map

  4. Default Escort Ireland in Tallaght Dublin 24

    Hello, my name is Cindy
    Im locate in Tallaght Square
    I am a young, beautiful blonde lady, tall and slim with natural boobs! I'm a cosmopolitan girl, who likes the company of discerning and influent gentlemen who demand the very best in female companion. I am a sophisticated and well-educated woman and consider discretion and confidentiality of prime importance. I will provide a memorable and exquisite girlfriend experience, taking care of you with genuine attention and a particular interest of your pleasure.
    My Video Escort Profile http://escortelis.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default D24

    If I were looking for an escort in D24 I would go for Gabriella: http://www.escort-ireland.com/9333/Gabriella/irish-escort.html.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortElis View Post
    Hello, my name is Cindy
    Im locate in Tallaght Square
    I am a young, beautiful blonde lady, tall and slim with natural boobs! I'm a cosmopolitan girl, who likes the company of discerning and influent gentlemen who demand the very best in female companion. I am a sophisticated and well-educated woman and consider discretion and confidentiality of prime importance. I will provide a memorable and exquisite girlfriend experience, taking care of you with genuine attention and a particular interest of your pleasure.
    are you availible sat and do you offer owo cim

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Lightbulb

    Why dont you ring her and ask if your that interested?
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    Why dont you ring her and ask if your that interested?
    why dont you suck my dick save me the phone call and the €150 for the hour thanks bud

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by wellhung666 View Post
    why dont you suck my dick save me the phone call and the €150 for the hour thanks bud
    Seeing as how you dont have any balls never mind a dick i'll pass.
    If you want a bloke to suck your dick try the male escorts section.
    Have a nice weekend now.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    Seeing as how you dont have any balls never mind a dick i'll pass.
    If you want a bloke to suck your dick try the male escorts section.
    Have a nice weekend now.
    no your do i here your a right wanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •