Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Same-sex Marriage Referendum For 2014

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    *cough* raised by two fathers and mother... and I turned out alright (although, this is me -> )
    how can someone have two fathers ?

anyway I said the ideal environment is with a mum and dad , contrary to what many liberals believe , the old ways are sometimes still the best

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Been a good or bad parent has nothing to do with sexuality and the funny thing is that the vast vast majority of bad, neglectful or abusive parents are straight.
    yeah funny how the vast majority of parents are also comprised of a man and woman

go figure

also , how do you know sexuality has no bearing on ones ability to be a parent ?
    Last edited by uglynakedguy; 25-06-13 at 17:53.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by uglynakedguy View Post
    how can someone have two fathers ?

anyway I said the ideal environment is with a mum and dad , contrary to what many liberals believe , the old ways are sometimes still the best
    Step parents is one example of having 2 fathers, in the case of young children. It's not blood that designates parentage. In that case then adopted children would have no parents.

yeah funny how the vast majority of parents are also comprised of a man and woman

go figure

also , how do you know sexuality has no bearing on ones ability to be a parent ?
    It's you who needs to answer that.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

go figure

As an atheist, i thought you would be all for scientific reasoning so you should be able to point to academic or research papers to back up your claim and yes the onous is on you if you want to deny a basic right to a person then you have to prove why a gay/lesbian/transgender person would not make a fit parent.
    The beauty of the internet is that there is always a 'close' button.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Deven For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (25-06-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12