OMG! I am in Killarney so come see why guys visit me twice in the same day, Irish kinky cougar. A Celebrity Mistress who knows what she is doing and not only does it soooo well. But enjoys every single moment of it and so will you, that is for sure. It’s fun, kinky, sensual and its sooo Hot, plus what I offer you will never find anywhere else. So what you waiting for..

OMG! I am in Killarney and how beautiful is this place, only here for 2 day and it’s my last day today before heading to Cork tomorrow but guys I will definitely be coming back to Killarney in the near future.

So guys don’t miss out on visiting me, I’m still in Killarney today as only a few bookings left so call me now.
If you’re interested in meeting me in Cork please book as soon as possible.

Best times to make a booking, is 9.30am – 12 noon & 10.30pm – 12 midnight. I don’t take bookings via text messages or answer my phone from 1am – 9am and don’t ever answer with-held numbers either.

So are you going to come and find out why guys not only keep coming back to me but some have had 2 appointments in the same day. Will you be next or my first 3 times in the same day? Loll
I hope you are enjoying my photos until we meet in person

All the very best of the best however you will not get that until you come and visit me.
Lady Von Teese
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dub LVT Copy Rights and RESIZED..jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	81603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IE rubber bum.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	81604Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lady Von Teese Nude copy rights resized.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	81605Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LVT copy rights resized stocking fetish.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	81606