Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What are ya doing ye Sweetie????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default What are ya doing ye Sweetie????

    Hey Sweetie, who in gods name put Escort Expert up on my cornor?Im no escort expert ffs.Of all the guys here i prob visit less escorts than anyone.God Sweetie, whats the world come to.A sweetie expert but an escort expert?

    Sincerely,
    Dr. Westside PHD

  2. #2

    Default

    What's that PHD in?!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Bolloxology

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman732 View Post
    What's that PHD in?!
    Its a two year course with E-I. Contact Pat for details.

    I was actually born normal,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    1000+ posts = escort expert

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Lightbulb "Escort expert course" only available for Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Hey Sweetie, who in gods name put Escort Expert up on my cornor?Im no escort expert ffs.Of all the guys here i prob visit less escorts than anyone.God Sweetie, whats the world come to.A sweetie expert but an escort expert?

    Sincerely,
    Dr. Westside PHD
    Hi Westy

    I can give you some "escort experience" if you wish to became an "escort expert"

    Let me now by PM

    Thinking about West

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking west

    Westside
    "Im no escort expert ffs"

    You got that right!!!!!!!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Yes Paws

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Westside
    "Im no escort expert ffs"

    You got that right!!!!!!!!

    Paws
    and like i said a long time back,i tend to stick to real life mostly.I like being single now though.

    Peace never killed anyone,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default hahahha nice try Sexy,

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Hi Westy

    I can give you some "escort experience" if you wish to became an "escort expert"

    Let me now by PM

    Thinking about West
    Not a bother im only 500 per hour.

    Cashing in on the times,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default An E-I interview job interview,

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    1000+ posts = escort expert
    Door opens.Sit down.stand up.

    Ok youve got the job,
    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •