Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pulling €7billion out of your arse and other miracles

Reviews

Default Pulling €7billion out of your arse and other miracles

What do you think of the Anglo clowns laughing at and conning the country?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (26-06-13), Big J (25-06-13), Jericho (24-06-13), RicFlair (24-06-13), Sancho Panza (24-06-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Not surprised. I think we all knew they were talking like this. Amazing these guys are still in "business" in ireland.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrPaul For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (25-06-13), Larrii (24-06-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    they're a bunch of crooks

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You know what's funny? I cannot remember Seanie Fitzpatrick or David Drumm ever taking any of us ordinary Irish people out for dinner and a movie. I mean, I usually like to be wined, dined and played with before someone tries to fuck me.
    Last edited by Sancho Panza; 24-06-13 at 18:54.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I am afraid that these lads are going too get off these charges as how can they get a fair trial after the release of these tapes....I seriously think that this has been leaked by our government.....these guys are going too walk!

Reviews

Was listening to Matt Cooper , he ran an hour of it and my blood was boiling . He ends the hour with the promise of lots more tomorrow and asks if they can possibly be tried for Treason . C U Next Tuesday the lot of them , laughing at us going down the shitter .
    Last edited by rimmerguy; 24-06-13 at 19:26.
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sancho Panza View Post
    You know what's funny? I cannot remember Seanie Fitzpatrick or David Drumm ever taking any of us ordinary Irish people out for dinner and a movie. I mean, I usually like to be wined, dined and played with before someone tries to fuck me.
    I'm not here to defend Fitzpatrick, but one thing I will say for him is that he at least has stayed in Ireland to face the music. Unlike David Drumm and the Baron of Ballsbridge to name but two. If the state is unable to prosecute Fitzpatrick and bring him to justice and make him "pay" for his crimes, then that is surely one thing we cannot blame him for.

Reviews

Then we have Enda with "I understand the anger of the people", but what has he done ... nothing.
    Instead talks about another enquiry that will go no where.
    J

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    I'm not here to defend Fitzpatrick, but one thing I will say for him is that he at least has stayed in Ireland to face the music. Unlike David Drumm and the Baron of Ballsbridge to name but two. If the state is unable to prosecute Fitzpatrick and bring him to justice and make him "pay" for his crimes, then that is surely one thing we cannot blame him for.
    The Irish state has singularly failed to prosecute any of our elite malfeasants. Haughey, Lowry, Goodman - the list goes on and on. Just because the law is an ass does not mean that the rest of us should not inform ourselves of their behaviour and make our own judgments.

In my opinion, Sean Fitzpatrick is every bit as innocent as OJ Simpson.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sancho Panza For This Useful Post:

Jericho (24-06-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast