Thread: a question for the ladys

Default a question for the ladys

honestly how many of ye would look at and or reply to the clients requests ?
    i think its a good part of the boards if used correctly, i added what i thought was a simple request so that i could enjoy the request i had with a lady that i knew would want to partake in said request, i know many of the ladys have what im after listed in favs but ive found out not always the case when it comes down to it, so i thought id post and then meet a lady that was happy to enjoy what i wanted
    very few replys even though so many have such favs listed on profiles ,just got me thinking is this section of the forum worth haveing any more .
    any opinions anyone ??

Blog Entries

I used to reply when I saw something that would be interesting to me but some reply's I got back made me fell I was looking for business,I guess most lady's fell the same,that would be the main reason...
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

hor (18-06-13), Svetlana (18-06-13)

Reviews

I have put several requests up on client requests and never got any replies.
    However when I have made contact through the PM system and asked the same questions I have always got replies.
    highly recommend the PM system.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to petebriquette For This Useful Post:

zoozoozoo (18-06-13)

PM's much appreciated on my side yet the quiry must be logically otherwise no reply...
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

7. The Following User Says Thank You to La Toya For This Useful Post:

client030314 (18-06-13)

Reviews

Yes, I've got to agree with what has been said here by the others: Sending a PM to a lady you've got in mind for a booking to see if your specific request is available is the best way to go. If the answer is yes, then happy days. If not, no hard feelings, just send another PM request to a different lady and see what she says; so long as it's not something too strange or exotic, I'm sure you won't have to look for too long.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

La Toya (18-06-13), petebriquette (18-06-13), zoozoozoo (18-06-13)