Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox One vs PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Yeah Id be in the same boat, I have no intention of swapping games either
    I think I've borrowed only a couple of games off a friend to check them out, it's not really the fact that I would take full use of it, more having the option there to if I wanted to. How many more money grabbing policies are they going to implement before release day?
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    I think I've borrowed only a couple of games off a friend to check them out, it's not really the fact that I would take full use of it, more having the option there to if I wanted to. How many more money grabbing policies are they going to implement before release day?
    I heard a rumour not too long ago that Sony was considering putting adverts in the middle of their games. Of course, it's probably a load of old bollocks, but how would you react if this happened?

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I heard a rumour not too long ago that Sony was considering putting adverts in the middle of their games. Of course, it's probably a load of old bollocks, but how would you react if this happened?
    When I say, "..not too long ago..." I meant May last year:

http://www.gizmag.com/sony-in-game-advertising/22743/

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    For new games, film etc? I'd prefer to see that for 1 minute than 'loading please wait'
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    For new games, film etc? I'd prefer to see that for 1 minute than 'loading please wait'
    Same, but it'd probably be "advert" then "loading, please wait"

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    Same, but it'd probably be "advert" then "loading, please wait"
    Of course I wouldn't like to see that, but if they took my idea then yes, I would actually welcome it with open arms
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (18-06-13)

Reviews

I have lots of friends, we like to loan each other games, plus, more powerful console AND cheaper? No brainer.

And if anyone mentions "but teh powah of the cloud!!" that MS are pushing don't bother replying. It's all PR bollox, either way, the PS4 has similar features, but they're not pushing because they know it's bollox.

Now, I'm sick of talking about both consoles after E3. No more.

Reviews

The real difference in the PS4 and XB1 will be seen when the console specific games are launched, like Killzone etc. Then the PS4 can really show off how much batter it is to the XB1. The likes of FIFA, Madden, NHL etc. will be replicas of each other on each system. PS4 all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Which one is better? There has been a lot of negative feelings towards Xboxs new machaine such as the inability to swap games and it must be connected to an always on internet and the camera must always be on (watching you for any paranoids out there)

Any opinions?

Better Play with ...

Pmsl

* * My Loves - Join up in my Appreciation Group * Hot Pics *
    * Goodbye * Call over - Naughty Babe - For your Pleasure *
    * Cum Play with me ... Be my Toy ***** xo

***** Your Dreams Can came True =)

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Babe View Post
    Better Play with ...

Pmsl
    Why not both?

― Dan Brown, Inferno

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (18-06-13)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast