Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nigella choked by hubby

Reviews

It's been reported on Sky that Nigella has now left the family home.
    Hopefully for her, it will be for good.
    J

years ago i was walking home late and came across a man beating the shit out of a woman. i presumed his wife. i jumped on the fella and armlocked him to calm him down. he chilled a bit so i let him go then he set on me. i had no choice but to knock him to the ground, what happend next, the lady attacked me screaming and shouting dont efin touch him blah blah, had no choice but to run. ffs nout as queer as folk,

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trap6 For This Useful Post:

Jericho (18-06-13), Lilian (18-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by trap6 View Post
    years ago i was walking home late and came across a man beating the shit out of a woman. i presumed his wife. i jumped on the fella and armlocked him to calm him down. he chilled a bit so i let him go then he set on me. i had no choice but to knock him to the ground, what happend next, the lady attacked me screaming and shouting dont efin touch him blah blah, had no choice but to run. ffs nout as queer as folk,
    Which is why (unfortunately) the gards recommend not getting involved domestics. The hard question is how do you know what is a domestic and what is a robbery, murder or sexual assault in progress and then decide to intervene or not. It is a weird world where you have to worry about the victim attacking you for helping them!! The only thing I can think of is women in those situations start to believe that they deserve that sort of treatment where in reality no woman (or man) deserves to be the victim of domestic violence.

As for Nigella's husband, the hand he choked her with should be removed, that way he can never use it to hurt a woman again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snow For This Useful Post:

Lilian (18-06-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12