Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you do to pass the time in the wee early hours when you cant sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    When I can’t sleep, I learn photography and take photos of myself, so when you guys can’t sleep and you’re not playing with yourself, Lol and not on EI, what do you get up to pass the time in the wee early hours of your mornings?
    I close my eyes and think in something nice,I imagine that I decorate a I think that decorating a huge house with ten bedrooms, six bath, eight living rooms ,I think about the beds, sofas,in the color or the size,and fall asleep thinking.

Brenda back in Ireland for the summer,check my albums and leave a comment
    No longer blonde but I have my catsuit now,and many others sexy uniforms such school girl

Blog Entries

Loll, Yes I know what you mean hon, I used to do the same just out of boredum when I couldnt sleep, but on a natural high at the mow as now getting on with work projects. But OMG, what would I give to be able to chill out and do that for a few days. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I have 4 glasses of piss strong red wine. Then I ride that alcohol induced euphoria all the way to dreamland.
    I've no tolerance for alcohol so it usually work s . Worst comes to worst Bones and I argue through the night. God bless sky living.
    I'm not saying it's a good way to fall asleep but it's healthier than pills.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123