Located just off the M1 motorway 10 minutes down from Belfast. Situated just off the main road, so easy to find, yet very discreet with free off road parking. The accommodation is warm, cosy and inviting like me!

You will have full access to steamy hot shower, that you are welcome to take before and after the encounter and hot and cold beverages.

My availability during the day is from 9 am to 6 pm and I am happy to take dinner dates from 7 pm each evening.

If we have met before you are welcome to book in advance or if you have references/reviews on here. If this does not apply to you and you want to ensure an advanced booking you can do this by simply sending me £20 phone credits in advance. You are also welcome to call me up to an hour before the booking time you require and if I am available, I am more than happy to take your booking.

All bookings must involve talking on the phone. I'm afraid where I am happy to discuss bookings via text and pm, I will not accept your booking until we have spoken verbally. You can call me on 07564749474.

I will be available for bookings this WEEKEND and here until the 25th June. Then I'm taking a short break before returning.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Kate x

www.curvaceouskate.com