Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sick of it!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Angry sick of it!!!!!!!!!!

jeeesus christ is this world gone mad?
    i cannot believe what is just hapening to me
    you make insurance with certain company(car insurance) and they ask you to send the no claim bonus certificate to them.
    you call your previous insurance company for over 2-3 weeks and the only answer you get is that they apply for the certificate but they never send it to me.
    after2-3 weeks i've got dressed in my lovely ,sexxy clothes and went to my previous insurance company office.
    they gave me the certificate.
    next i send that certificate no claim bonus by post to my new insurance company and is been already 1 week and they haven't got it.
    today i go to this branch from my previous insurance company and they asked me for 15 euro to give me again the certificate to try and send it again true e-mail so i can get my disc quicker.
    i decided to go to another branch and they gave me another certificate finally without the 15 euro payment .

i call now my recent insurance company saying that they got the e-mail but in the letter was only the time that i had my last insurance but nothing about how much time i've been driving in ireland with this company.

i am sick of this people who doesnt know how to apply their own rules but god damn it they do know how to take our money away

is this normal to you or is my fault ...maybe i am too stupid and they are too smart and i just don't get it
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

UB40 (12-06-13)

Reviews

you did nothing wrong, you tried to change something. was the difference much?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    you did nothing wrong, you tried to change something. was the difference much?
    at the end i didnt pay anything to get the certificate again....but that is not the only problem.the problem is that they didnt write what i need it .they needed to state there how long i was driving with them in total and they haven't.
    so the certificate i got is no use for me
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    It shouldnt have took a week for ur new insurance company to get the ncb, they should have it in about 2 days. I didnt realise u had to pay for a 2nd one.
    i know but is not my fault.i send it through post office with their personal envelope stating the right adress and they still didnt got it.i didnt know that i have to pay and at the end i didnt as they gave it to me again for free.....but only one of the branches asked for 15 euro ,the second one not
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Blog Entries

and the main problem in all this bullshit story is that police stopped me ,asked me that in 10 days i should bring the disc wich i didnt couse this assholes are keeping me stuck in one stupid paper.
    if i dont get sorted even way i go to court and i wont have the papers to prove that i had insurance.
    couse if i dont get what i need they will close my insurance and i am really fucked
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Reviews

call the insurance co tommorow and explain. they'll issue a cert to a customer because
    theres no claim. if there was, they may slip away on you. i don't change things sometimes
    because of admin probs like this...xx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    call the insurance co tommorow and explain. they'll issue a cert to a customer because
    theres no claim. if there was, they may slip away on you. i don't change things sometimes
    because of admin probs like this...xx
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Blog Entries

Some laws are crazy...a little off topic...but when I crashed my car...the insurance pay me after almost 2 months...
    Last edited by Sexy Fernanda; 12-06-13 at 17:54.
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

ana massage (12-06-13)

Reviews

..i thought it was standard practise nowadays by Insurance companies, when sending you renewal notice , to have NO Claims Bonus cert.attached also...maybe not all..
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    you need a certificate of insurance to show the cops?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast