Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Students flock to join 'sex for university fees' dating website

Reviews

It is long overdue I welcome students and woould love to help them

Reviews

Does anyone know for sure this site is genuine? I don't trust those sites you have to subscribe to. I joined a few dating sites out of curiousity. They turned out to be scams. You just get automated messages from girls. They just try to entice you to sign up to their web cam services. Preying on lonely vulnerable men they are.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Does anyone know for sure this site is genuine? I don't trust those sites you have to subscribe to. I joined a few dating sites out of curiousity. They turned out to be scams. You just get automated messages from girls. They just try to entice you to sign up to their web cam services. Preying on lonely vulnerable men they are.
    I was a member of a paid one a few years ago and met someone I wish I hadn't I also joined a free one and got some genuine replies, but people need to understand that the men on these sites outnumber the women about 20 to 1, so you have to really creative in invest proper time into your responses to get anywhere.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

thehighwayman (25-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    We found one yesterday where you had to answer a short quiz before you were allowed on the site:
    1) Are you 24 or over?
    2) Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease?
    3) Would you use a condom if you were to meet someone from our website?

And then you could join the site... that simple, huh?

You could then join and, I'm guessing, get an automated message from someone "in your area".

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

thehighwayman (25-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    We found one yesterday where you had to answer a short quiz before you were allowed on the site:
    1) Are you 24 or over?
    2) Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease?
    3) Would you use a condom if you were to meet someone from our website?

And then you could join the site... that simple, huh?

You could then join and, I'm guessing, get an automated message from someone "in your area".
    You had to click on button that said, "Let's Fuck" first

Here is the link for those that are curious

http://www.just-fuck.com/uk/post.php...x250&t202kw=bj

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I was a member of a paid one a few years ago and met someone I wish I hadn't I also joined a free one and got some genuine replies, but people need to understand that the men on these sites outnumber the women about 20 to 1, so you have to really creative in invest proper time into your responses to get anywhere.
    Very true, a mate of mine invests a lot of his time corresponding with girls on those sites, he would have several on the go at any one time but as he puts it he only gets lucky occasionally so it's success by numbers, can take months to get some women to actually meet.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Very true, a mate of mine invests a lot of his time corresponding with girls on those sites, he would have several on the go at any one time but as he puts it he only gets lucky occasionally so it's success by numbers, can take months to get some women to actually meet.
    A lot of women tend to get carpet-bomb messages, such as 'Hi there, I like your profile. Wanna meet up?' with no personal references to them or their interests, so they immediately know that it's a chancer too lazy to make the effort sending the same thing to everyone. Saying that, a bloke could spend ages writing a deep and meaningful message only to be ignored, so it's about getting the right balance.

Reviews

A lot of women tend to get carpet-bomb messages, such as 'Hi there, I like your profile. Wanna meet up?' with no personal references to them or their interests, so they immediately know that it's a chancer too lazy to make the effort sending the same thing to everyone. Saying that, a bloke could spend ages writing a deep and meaningful message only to be ignored, so it's about getting the right balance.
    He's single and in fairness to him does look after his sexual health, always uses a condom, even for oral he said but obviously not on them but he does get regular screenings.
    That said he would have a choice of ladies come the weekend to meet up with, every weekend. It wouldn't be for me as he's wondering why he's still single, because you're a tramp is my usual reply to him

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    He's single and in fairness to him does look after his sexual health, always uses a condom, even for oral he said but obviously not on them but he does get regular screenings.
    That said he would have a choice of ladies come the weekend to meet up with, every weekend. It wouldn't be for me as he's wondering why he's still single, because you're a tramp is my usual reply to him
    Be honest Anon.... is this 'friend' you?

Reviews

Be honest Anon.... is this 'friend' you?
    Christ no, if I was single I'd have a choice of ladies every weekend the conventional way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12