Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Checking money

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    The way Daria kisses I will settle for that all day long

I'll second that....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

Doll 34 DD (13-06-13), Fitzy (13-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    No problem Nikole.If I get to visit you sometime I will pay you in 10 cent coins.Sure they always come in handy.
    well , i think u can do it better , bring me the 1 cent coins ))) i love to count ))))

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nikole_vb3 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (13-06-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I'll second that....
    You know how passionate she is so
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Doll 34 DD (13-06-13), SophieX (13-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Course I believe you , Daria you have a way of wrapping me around your little finger
    babeeeee plssss ....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doll 34 DD For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (13-06-13)

I'll second that....
    Ohhh my God babyyy dont say here that we are a bisexual ahhhhhh our secret ihhhhhh

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doll 34 DD For This Useful Post:

SophieX (13-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    what what what's this ? tell us more
    ask WWW

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doll 34 DD For This Useful Post:

SophieX (13-06-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    what what what's this ? tell us more
    Here Clyde wouldn't that be a duo made in heaven Sophie and Daria , jeez I can hear two sweet angels singing in my ear
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Reviews

I'll second that....
    Durty !!!!!!!

15. Default

...."lowering myself to the status of a seller at a market stall..." . Our mother was a stall holder in our town for nearly 30 yrs. Widowed at 33 with 5 children and with little education she sold fruit and vegetables (fish on friday) and raised our family. Three of us were put through University by her efforts and determination. She was involved in community affairs and a daily mass goer (still is). i never knew her do a dishonorable thing in her life. She is held in the highest regard by her neighbours and friends.
    As children we were admonished for dishonesty, lying and cheating. She was, and still is, unfazed by wealth, or position. You think that you are better than her ?....SHE...is a lady of the utmost integrity.....!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    For me it is my Integrity that would prevent me from ever messing around and be dishonest. It is me I have to live with.

Just as you say, Rachel : a liar and a cheat is always found out.

If you aim for repeat visits, how on earth could you be dishonest ? Why would someone be so foolish as to be

dishonest ? For a quick buck ? Poor choice.

I firmly believe in 'like to like'.. if you are a nice and honest person, that is excatly who you are going to attract.

I am tickled pink with the people I am fortunate enough to meet !

If someone is dishonest and a chancer (boy or girl), that is who they will find, finding them.

I like peace and quiet and tranquility in my soul, and that naturally precludes any shenanigans on my part

And people sense that .

I'd rather take a chance of 'having an issue' with someone re miscounted notes [happened recently; we were both SO apologetic !!
    It turned out that I made a mistake =>> brand new 50s were so stuck together that even after several countings I was 50 short..
    {2hr appointment}. We sorted it, no hurt feelings, no upset, noone's honesty brought to question... None of us are perfect, least of all me.]
    , than lowering myself to the status of a seller at a market stall, counting off notes.

In my opinion (at my house) it is tasteless in this line of work, in this type of service, just as it would be tasteless

and offensive in the massage scene I described earlier. Tasteless for him to ask to , and tasteless for her to do.

But,
    this once again is an issue where : each to their own.

Whatever makes you comfortable, that is what is right for you. If you are fearful of being cheated,

than by all means counting notes in front of each other is the Only way to go xx
    "I do what I want....provided I don't hurt anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    ...."lowering myself to the status of a seller at a market stall..." . Our mother was a stall holder in our town for nearly 30 yrs. Widowed at 33 with 5 children and with little education she sold fruit and vegetables (fish on friday) and raised our family. Three of us were put through University by her efforts and determination. She was involved in community affairs and a daily mass goer (still is). i never knew her do a dishonorable thing in her life. She is held in the highest regard by her neighbours and friends.
    As children we were admonished for dishonesty, lying and cheating. She was, and still is, unfazed by wealth, or position. You think that you are better than her ?....SHE...is a lady of the utmost integrity.....!
    Faroe,

That is wonderful and commendable.

And natural to be taking care of her children, and obviously she had done a wonderful job of it,

with much personal sacrifice, I am sure of it..

However, you Mom was not selling her intimate time, and if she had been, then prob would have had a different attitude

to money than she did, selling fruit and vegetables. And fish on Friday.

My comment was not disrespect towards hard working, honest, tradesmen (market sellers), but merely stating my preference

re handling money paid to me, for my services as a provider of very intimate encounters.

Please do not try to stir.

I am hardly better than anyone else. We just different is all

Whatmore, it could be argued that she was much better than me ! Since I'm nothing but a harlot, neh ?

Perhaps I should have worded it different, and said :

I wouldn't want to lower myself to the 'manner of behavior of a seller at a market' .. but that's really a mouthful, neh ?

Catchy sig you got there : "I do what I want....provided I don't hurt anyone"

Please state your agenda
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast