Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: guess whats in my suitecase ***GAME***

Kat, I’m taking this really seriously, I’m in it to win it, but I have only one chance, and need to ask.

Suppose I put down makeup, would that cover everything to do with make up or do I have to list them individually?

Do you use apartments that are fully fitted, or would you need to bring things like a radio or towels with you?

And can I post my serious guess’s on open forum which has a 10,000 letter limit (which I’m fast approaching) or by PM which has 4000?

Plus you don’t list exactly what you do, so would you be offended if I named every god damned contraption ever invented for use in such situations as this…

Reviews

Default more questions

what exactly are the dimensions of the suitcase?

do you plan to do any shopping before you go to your appartment/hotel??

how long will you be in the country???

Reviews

Kat,
    Do we pm you our entry?
    Otherwise, other guys will just copy someone elses posts!

Reviews

Default noone taking it serious so...

condoms, sex toys, panties, whip,socks , trousers, t-shirts, shoes, dog collar, mouthwash toothpaste, toothbrush, hairgel, conditioner, coat, cutlery, ky jelly, alcohol, pyjamas,

shower gel, vaginal cream, ladyshaver, babyoil, soap, nailvarnish, make up, dvd's, laptop,
    cottonwool, babywipes, toiletroll, mobile, money, notebook, pen, pillowcases, hotwater bottle,

flask, wallet, bankcard, plasters, willy gel, nurses /french maid uniforms, bedsheets ornaments, teddybears, tampons, scissors, facecloths , towels, specs, baseballl bat,

candles, lightbulbs, sweets, mini TV/DVD,

At least I tried! .

Blog Entries

Hi,
    I always take the same stuff, regardless weather I stay in a hotel or apartment or whatever....
    I normally end up around 18kg on the way out. And no, I normally don't put my food shopping in the suitecase, so don't list food shopping.... that is a funny question though.
    If you'd like to list make-up items feel free, you put anything on the list you like. I drawing the line on a max of 80 items QHP. I go along with te 60 original items which got set up. I just realised I've actually left 3 out, but doesn't matter we are sticking with the 60 now. Those where items everybody would have put on the list anyway, so no deal breakers.
    As far as clothing goes that is too vague, so you need to be more specific I'd say.
    You may pm me with your list, then I'll verify the count with the "judges", just editing to say, in fact I think it is better if you pm only. So I'd like to ask experince punter too submit his list in a pm too. then I'll post the scores.
    Like I did with snowball as I've pm'd his list to ber.
    I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment, but will get back to answere any questions I've left out in a bit.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Kat; 05-08-08 at 19:59.
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

I had a lot of food items cause a lot of people like there normal brand of rashers or whatnot, and also you might have special food requirement's like celiac bread or allergies to certain ingredients. I’ve got so much stuff in your suitcase I doubt you’d lift it at this stage...

Blog Entries

bees/wasps are my only alergies... so piriton is only in my handbag, but there all the time though.... which doesn't count, as that is handbag.....
    I'm not a fussy eater tough..... btw...... don't like indian food though and get hick ups from chilly....

xxx

ps.: and did I say I'm allergic to spunk tooo LOL !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Kat; 05-08-08 at 23:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    bees/wasps are my only alergies... so piriton is only in my handbag, but there all the time though.... which doesn't count, as that is handbag.....
    I'm not a fussy eater tough..... btw...... don't like indian food though and get hick ups from chilly....

xxx

ps.: and did I say I'm allergic to spunk tooo LOL !!!!!!!

So Honey is not a problem for you then?

As to your last part...Your in a world of trouble if I win so my lovey , get ready for cash followed by a rash. (NOW you tell, me, after racking my brain trying to think of every possible thing a Lady of lust could fit into 18kg of luggage.

Blog Entries

Ok scores are as following.
    QPH has 35 points and in POLL POSITION
    (you never know, I might get that pounding after all from the 6 shooter.... )
    snowball has 24 points
    experienced punter has 23 points
    he has submitted a proper list in a pm. ( I feel if you had put an other 5 min into it as you list was short, you could have stood a very good chance at beeting Lewis Hamilton sitting in Poll position at the moment ), so it was a very good effort from him though...

SCORE TO BEAT IS 35

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Ok scores are as following.
    QPH has 35 points and in POLL POSITION
    (you never know, I might get that pounding after all from the 6 shooter.... )
    snowball has 24 points
    experienced punter has 23 points
    he has submitted a proper list in a pm. ( I feel if you had put an other 5 min into it as you list was short, you could have stood a very good chance at beeting Lewis Hamilton sitting in Poll position at the moment ), so it was a very good effort from him though...

SCORE TO BEAT IS 35
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING ME SURELY ?!?!?!

Coolio....(Back off lads, I'll scratch yer eye's out......)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast